Sunday 2 December 2012

Sushi King again

301112

Oh myyyy .. this is the 3rd time of me having sushi on this week!
Even the workers there recognize and smile with me when I walked in. Lol!

This time will be going there with ma beloved daddy mummy ♥

If I'm not mistaken, I think it's been quite some time since the last time we had japanese stuffie thingy together.

I'm such a loyal person, been there for 3 times in a week & yet I'm still ordering the 
SAME sushi : Salmon & Ebi Fry! 
Wuahahaha! 

Personally I thinks that this two is the most worth for the price & it's my favorite among all.

A few photos taken by daddy before start our brunch ♥







Salmon vs Ebi Fry ♥



Lala Sushi. Doesn't really remember what is the name as I never order this before
6 plates of salmon , 4 plates of ebi fry & 2 plates of lala sushi are enough for three of us. I expect that we will eat more than that but seriously it's really full enough.

 Digi users are allowed to order 3 plates max which means with the B1F1 thingy each person can eat for 6 plates. I think that it is really more than enough per person. 



Selca after back to home ♥ fake eyelash mode on. Lol! 

No comments:

Post a Comment