Monday 6 May 2013

New start off in May

03/05/2013


Selca of the day
It was the first day of my class on the last Friday. 
New semester had started & now I'm already in Year 3. 
One more year to go !

I had morning class on that day, it was a tutorial class for both subjects. 
Me and some of the other course mates waited for about 45 minutes in the classroom
 for the tutor to appear but unfortunately there was no tutorial class for that subject. Although some people might assume that there will be no tutorial class before the lecture starts. But somehow there will be some lecturer who are hardworking enough to start up the tutorial class first even though the lecture session haven't begin yet. Well, maybe the lecturer should put up some memo or announcement at the classroom that there are no class or what instead of making students to wait for so long. Eventually, me & boyfie decided to leave the class and head for breakfast at our Uni's Cafeteria (Block B) .   

Had Black Pepper Spaghetti v. Grilled Chicken for breakfast
The portion they served on that day was big.
I one people definitely wouldn't able to finish it,
so the remainder were eaten by boyfie.
After done breakfast, I head to find one of the lecturer that taught me on the previous semester regarding about the supplementary papers. It is so unfortunately that one of the paper I've taken in final could not score well & ended up in the "Did Not Pass" category. I was so nervous & afraid that the lecturer might not help those student who failed to pass in her final examination. But I was wrong. When I meet up with her, she gave me a very bright smile & asked me friendly "Leng lui, apa hal yaa?". Actually one of the reason I'm afraid of  is because she recognize me & by this she might have a disappointed feelings like why I'll unable to score her paper, etc etc etc? Basically, I had told her what problem I faced & she called me to follow her to her table. Eventually, she gave me the study area on where should I focus on for the supplementary paper & encourage me to study well & all the best for my supplementary paper.

Honestly, I'm very thankful and glad that the lecturer willing to help me as I thought she'll be very firm to her own principle for not giving such a narrow study area to students.    

After settle up everything, me & boyfie head to our next tutorial class. Yeaaaaa, luckily there are class for that subject. There lecturer was quite humorous as she would joke around to encourage students to speak & participate more in class.

I went back to home after having my class. 
But before that I went to take away some refreshment for myself. Muahaha!

Went to take away a slice of mille crepe from Ochado

Ochado's Chocolate Mille Crepe

Fav fave! Hehe! (●´∀`●)

Went to Restaurant US Rangers for dinner with my family members.

HUGE Watermelon juice!
Yong Chow Fried Rice
Roast Lamb
Mixed Grill
Cheese Fondue being served with the Mixed Grill set
Free mineral water for the set which comes along with the cheese fondue
A photo with bro before going back (I look so unlike me in here ✖‿✖

Had a great day on the early May. Best of luck for me! Woooo Hoooo! 

- Post End - 

No comments:

Post a Comment