Monday 2 September 2013

Meet up with Pik Yee

28/08/2013

It's been about 1½ year ago since the last time we met each other. 
Finally got the chance to meet up with this sweetie on last Wednesday. 
We did not date each other spontaneously instead we made a plan of meeting 
up one another a week before our official meet up day. Eventually, we decided to
 meet up in Leisure Mall & I suggested to have our lunch at Sakae Sushi.

Lunch of the day; Sakae Sushi @ Leisure Mall

Address: 
Cheras Leisure Mall
Lot L1-48-7 & 8, Level 1 
Cheras Leisure Mall 
Jalan Manis 6, Taman Segar, 
Cheras 56100 Kuala Lumpur 

Tel: 603-9134 8587 
Fax: 603-9130 9198

Normally for me, when I meet up with my friend I will start to take a lot of selcas while waiting for our food to be served but that day we did not selcas first instead we spent the time to catch up with each other's life story and things that happened on us all this while. Well, girls being girls, photos is just like a must thingy for most of the girls 
(that will be after done having our meal)

Below is what we ordered for our lunch

Nabeyaki Udon [RM 15.90] for me
(Hotpot wheat with tempura prawn, chicken teriyaki, egg & mushroom)
It consider as one of my favourite meal. 
Cha Soba [RM 7.90] for her
(Cold Green Tea Noodles)
Seafood Pizza [RM 18.90] for us
This is the first try for both of us, but I personally thinks that it just taste average
 cuz I prefer crispy pizza more. Tee-hee!

Photo Moments ♥

I purposely go back to my facebook album to grab one of the selca we took together on our previous meet up. It seems that both of us turned to be more mature as time passed. 


Selfie of the day =)

Fake candid shot from me. Hahaha!

After done with our lunch, we went to walk around. 
We saw many lantern decorations being decorated in the mall. 
More photos of us coming soon! =P





























After done with all the photos capturing, 
I asked her is there any place that she wanna go or what? 
Then she said that, "Let's go for Chatime" cuz Chatime 
are offering promo of 
"buy the 2nd drink for only RM 1"
 till the end of Aug (Yeah, the promo had already over right now).

Tried out the new series, Honeydew Smoothie.
Taste quite nice but it's a lil' bit too sweet, 
maybe I should ask them to reduce the sugar level for the next time




Although we only managed to met each other for about 4 hours, but still we managed to spend some time sharing our personal stuff and laughed at each other's jokes. Had an enjoyable short date with her, we shall keep in touch & plan for our future meet ups ♥


- POST END -

No comments:

Post a Comment