Sunday 17 February 2013

Boyfie's sis belated birthday

26/01/2013

Selca of the day
Birthday pressie for sis
Went to an Italian Restaurant in Kepong, "Bel Pasto" to have a belated birthday lunch for boyfie's sis. I heard from boyfie that the owner/cook who prepares the meal is a real Italian and I've search out that the meaning of Bel Pesto is actually means "nice meal/delicious meal". 
That was my first time been to there and I fell in love with the meal they served. 




Me, boyfie and his sis ordered set lunch 2 while boyfie's mummy ordered the set lunch 1.



I love the environment over there as it gave me a comfortable dine-in feel
Here comes our meal ♥

Mushroom soup, I personally feel in love with this as the soup consists various type of wild mushrooms where other restaurant will not provide this kind of ingredient in their soup 

Hawaiian Pizza
Pizza Margherita
Pizza Diavola
We're ready to EAT!
I loved the thin crust of the pizza and the loads of cheese melted on top which makes out a perfect combination of everything! Yums!

After lunch we went to have a walk at Selayang Mall. Me and boyfie went to Chatime and went to have a try on their new Horlicks Milk Tea. I personally doesn't like the taste much cuz maybe I dont get used the the taste of the combination or what -.- , 
still prefer their pearl milk tea/hazelnut chocolate milk tea more.


Selca with boyfie, he looks so handsome in this photo
Recently he was so obsessed into piano stuff,  on that outing, boyfie get to bring back a new toy back home.  A keyboard piano?? I dont know what does it called but it's something similar with piano. He was so happy on that day and keep on smiling all day. 

I understand how it feels cuz when someone get something they really liked and interested on it the feelings will be like very very happy and excited on it.




It is good to learn something new cuz it is better to have an interest/hobby like that rather than wasting time on something other else which is not necessary.


2 comments:

  1. I loved the thin crust of the pizza and the loads of cheese melted on top which makes out a *prefect* combination of everything! Yums!

    got typo~~

    ReplyDelete