Sunday 17 February 2013

CNY 年初三

12/02/2013


Okay! Vday is around the corner, more two days! So I gotta get everything prepared by tonight due to tomorrow is me & boyfie's 16th monthsary, so there's not much time left for me anymore.

So I decided to go to Jusco & find a vday card for him. 
It was too last minute though but my inspiration comes during the last minute. 
Lol ≧﹏≦

Selca while waiting for my bro, I put on a pure make up on that day

Dinner with bro @ Sushi King before card hunting

Yee Sang



Salmon - Did u noticed that there are 3 slices on it??? hehe!

Iridori Gozen

That night I was a mad on how the waiter serve me, at first I ordered 2 sets of Iridori Gozen.

One set has already arrived and I called my bro to eat first cuz he was hungry. So, I'm just waiting for mine to be served.

We arrived at 7.15pm & I've waited for 45 minutes for my set. It is too ridiculous to wait for so freaking long and this leads me to ask on where is my set? And the other waiter told me that the order stated ONE set only. I was like so WTH .....  I've spoke to the waiter that I want TWO SETS but I just dont know why he noted down as ONE. 
Izit he was day dreaming during taking orders or what??

Then they told me that they will make it asap & place an additional order. And I'm still waiting when the time is 8.30pm I was so unbearable & called one of the waiter to whether my set has done or not? and the waiter replied me that "the set haven't cook/prepared yet"

WHAT THE HELLLLL .. 
I waited for more than an hour, this is the kind of services they provides me?
So inefficient with all this new workersss... Duhhhh ..What to do? I just said I would like to cancel the order since it's been already an hourrrrrrr of waiting!

Well, after bill I went to hunt for the vday's card. After done, I went to take away the Shilin Taiwan's XXL Crispy Chicken and went back home.




Done with the vday card & pressie prepared as well (。◕‿◕。)ღ


















No comments:

Post a Comment