Sunday 17 February 2013

Dating at The Curve

01/02/2013

Selca while waiting boyfie to fetch me
We're on the way! ROAD CLEAR!


Had brunch with boyfie's family
That was my first time been to The Curve and it's so disappointing, I thought that there will be lotsa outlet to check out and shop cuz I heard that there are three shopping mall combine together.




  

Not other than that, we had our first try on the Ikea Meatballs before had our dinner. I've heard many of my friends went to there and they reviewed that it taste awesome but ..... 
me and boyfie personally thinks that it was just so so only. Not like what we expected, maybe our demand for food taste is higher? Lol.


The cake cost RM5.50 , I rather go for Secret Recipe .....







The queue was so long ...... the queuing time is much more longer compare to our eating time =.= 
This would be our first & last try

Dinner time ♥ Sushi King






Our favourite ♥ Salmon
Iridori Gozen
Sakana Black Pepper
Green tea ice cream
Our first selca, boyfie's sis
Some snapshot of the night view before going back home



Uggghhhh .. the most ever boring mall I've ever walked ≧﹏≦ 

No comments:

Post a Comment