Tuesday 20 August 2013

Bobo House Cafe

06/08/2013


Had our second paper done on that day. After the 2nd paper, 
we had about a week of study week before sitting for the third paper.

I told boyfie that I found out one new cafe which might be suitable 
for chilling out. We decided to check out something new.

Bobo House Cafe
No. 1, Jalan Damai Perdana 1/9D, Bandar Damai Perdana, 56000 cheras, KL
Tel: 016-225 4886
Business hour : 11am to 11pm

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bobohousecafe



The first perception I have towards the cafe was "Wow! The cafe looks so greenish".
Well, there's a reason behind, the owner of the cafe may want their customers to have a refreshing & relax feelings while sitting in the cafe because according to color psychology; Green color symbolizes a calming & relaxing feeling.




Below are the photos of the interior part







Basically, there are two choices of sitting section provided, one is the normal one and another is sitting on the floor section. See which one you prefer cuz some people may feel more comfortable sitting on a normal chair instead of the other section one.

Okay, actually I get to know this cafe from one of my bestie. I saw her check-in in FB & she told me that the cafe is just located opposite of the SJK(c) Taman Connaught 2. The most important was she told me that the cafe selling "MILLE CREPE CAKESSSS" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is the first reason I wanted to go there cuz I'm quite obsessed to mille crepe cakes 
and for the second reason is to check out new cafe, as what I've mentioned earlier.



Below are some of the menu for cakes & snacks






When I saw the mille crepe menu, I was so excited cuz before coming over to the cafe I already do some research on what types of flavor do they sell. I decided to choose the Oreo Mille Crepe while I was driving all the way to the cafe but sadly, the Oreo on were fully 
sold out, not only that many others that is in my 2nd choice were sold out as well.

They left the only one flavor for that time; Bamboo Charcoal Mille Crepe




There's no choice for me anymore cuz there's only one flavor left out of the SIX. 
So, I just go wiith the Bamboo Charcoal one.

And boyfie orderd the Combo set which comes with a fried chicken chop & drinks.


Here comes the cake ; Bamboo Charcoal Mille Crepe
The taste were just okay for me cuz that's not my first choice.
But overall it consider quite delicious.
The Chicken Chop

The overview
We both look so tired here cuz we had a paper in the morning & did not get to sleep well 


Well, there's something gave me a lil' surprise. Before leaving the place, I went into their washrom & I realized that there's some cute wallpapers being decorated on the wall of the washroom. It was just a way too cute, so I could not control myself from not taking  pictures on it for the sharing purposes =P Bwahaha!



Some last few shots on the interior cafe before leaving




Indeed, my bestie did not recommend me a wrong place. It is really a nice place to chill and spend time on chatting around with some snacks and drinks.



- Post End -

No comments:

Post a Comment