Tuesday 1 January 2013

Boyfie's b'day celebration ♥

28th December 2012


Time flies! I still remember that I celebrate boyfie's bday for the first time & 
now it's already one year. And it is his big day that day :)

A hearted shape tiramisu cake especially for him 

Here comes the pressie and a lil of DIY bday card

Sneak peak of da pressie

Valentino Rudy's formal long sleeves, Pierre Cardin handkerchief and socks :)



Photo time ♥








Lighten up the candles


Birthday song ~



Wishing moment

Cut cake time

Dating place of the night : 
Actually according to my plan is to go to Pavilion to walk around & have a bday dinner but when we reached the area, we get to visit Fahrenheit so without losing the opportunity we took some photos over there, the decoration over there was pretty nice compare to the previous one. But we missed H&M Outlets.














Before leaving Fahrenheit, I visited a new shop which is so unfamiliar for me, Stardust Studio.
The name sounds very glamorous and the decoration are more to girly and sweet type as it sells many girls stuff in there. So I decided to walk in to have a look by dragging boyfie in. HAHAHA!


The shop were really quite big and sales alot of cosmetic and beauty stuff.
One thing that attracts me alot from this shop is that they are selling Dolly Wink's fake eyelash for only RM44 (if not mistaken the promotion had already over  =/ )

I think that price is the cheapest one that I ever seen ,
even for SASA they are selling @ RM 55.90. 
Athough they are doing promotion for that brand but I didn't get to buy it eventually 
cuz I've already planned to buy Ardell eyelashes from Sephora. 
Well, I will definitely be visiting that shop again if I'm going to there for the next time.

As how I planned, I bought two new Ardell lashes for only RM 22 per pair.
Some people might think that RM22 per pair are very expensive but if we wear it comfortable and suitable for us, I think it is worth for the price. 

Personally,  I spent quite a lot of money of buying eyelashes which does not suits my eyelid cuz many of the root of the eyelashes are thick and it makes my eyelid so not comfortable. Ardell's one has the fine line transparent  / black (for some series) root and it is soft too cuz it made by 100% human hair.


Bought the 111 & 118 series ♥




Fortunately that the Christmas decoration at Pavilion are still there. 
Imma so worry that there will be nothing left after Christmas.
Luckily we get to take photo at there .. fuhhhh ~




















Haha!~ The same thing happened at 1U ,
A couple approached us for helping them to capture a  photo of them, same goes to us as well 


Dinner of the night : Treated boyfie for dinner for his birthday at Tony Roma's



We were served a loaf of hot bread with garlic butter

Mine's , Filet Medallions and boutiful beef ribs with the side dishes of fries & mashed potatoes


Boyfie's Filtet Mignon with fries and mashed potatoes



The service over there are excellent and they are willing to serve 
their customers wholeheartedly and keep a bright and friendly smile most of the time.


Photo taken before leaving Pavillion





We head our way back to Fahrenheit and done some shopping over there.

We had a great day on that celebration, hope that you feel happy on everything :)

Selca of the night


No comments:

Post a Comment