Tuesday 1 January 2013

Merry Christmas ♥

Ohhhh yeaahh! 
It's Christmas night! Boyfie decided to go to 1 Utama to celebrate our Christmas ♥

Had Nando's for our dinner that night. 

While checking up on the menu, 
I spotted that Nando's are offering new stuff! MEMBERSHIP CARD!
Planned to apply one as I love to collect membership cards and the most beneficial aspect is that the member card is a lifetime membership! 

If  i'm not mistaken it just cost only RM10 or RM20 per card.

Hmmmm .. but sadly is that eventually I did not apply it also due to the pattern and colour that I chose had already out of stock :(

Me & boyfie had the same thought that the red colour one is the nicest ,
 but nvm.. I can apply it next time at the other outlet again for the red one. 
Hopefully they still have stock for that design.


We had many selca on that night but just a few are acceptable by me ONLY.  Sorry for the pickiness boyfie! Muahaha!





Here come our meals set :)

Mine, Extra hot peri-peri with Chips & Potato wedges! Syoookkk! 

Boyfie's Hot peri peri with fries & mediterranean rice

Last selca before leaving

This month we get to capture alot of photo with Christmas decoration. But somehow we felt that 1U's christmas decoration was not so Christmas feel cuz of their design theme are more to snowman and fantasy design instead of christmas tree.

But never mind, since we're here why not grab the opportunity to snap some ncie photo? :)








This moment still very fresh in my mind. 
I still remember that we are looking around us on who are more reliable on helping us to carry our smartphone to snap a photo for us. And here it is! 
Such a coincidence a couple not far away from us are doing the exact thing as 
we're doing and we spotted each other. 
So, we helped each other for capturing our couples shot! 
Luckily there's ppl who are trustworthy enough and willing to help us :)









It's almost our movie time. So we went to takeaway Shilin's Crispy Chicken. 
While boyfie are taking the movie ticket from the counter, I saw a shop, La Kaffa, 
so I went there to have a look cuz I never heard this brand before, 
the drinks were similar  like Chatime and Gong Cha those but 
the price might be a lil' bit expensive compare to other brands.

While I'm choosing what to order, I saw the promotion banner offered by the shop. 
Such a big deal! So I decided to take away two drinks,
Mint Chocolate with pear for mel & Caramel Latte for boyfie.


 Movie of the night : Life of Pi









The movie was quite interesting but there are many hidden message need to be discover out.
Overall the movie was quite nice.

That's how we spent our Christmas together on that night ♥

Selca of Christmas day ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment