Monday 28 January 2013

First day of class & Outing with Xian

02/01/2013

The last sem of my 2nd year has started! 
Time flies so freaking fast! Another few months I will be on the 3rd year!

Uhhhh huhhh .. It's the first class of 2013 so I must be a good student 
whom attend class punctually, LOL!

After our super early morning class, me and boyfie had our breakie at Old Town  ♥

A few selca while waiting for our food~

Enriched Cold Chocolate.. Slurrpps!





Here it comes!


My set :)

The set which boyfie would ordered most of the time ~


On the same day, I've dated my bestie out as boyfie will be busy with his work on the afternoon , so it's time for my bestie to accompany me and catch up with each other :)

Went to Sushi Zanmai, The Gardens to had our brunch~ Japanese cuisine, one of our favourite ♥

Selca while waiting for food ( it has turned out to be one of the habit .. haha )







FOOOOOODDDDDDD!!!

Can't really recall what is the name of this soup.. Hmmmmm ..

Salmon Avocado Salad

Tamago Mentai ♥

Spicy Salmon Maki ♥

Kappa Maki & Tamago Maki


I realized that not only even selca while waiting for food to be served but also when 
FOOD HAS ARRIVED  as well!!!!








Fuhhhhhh! After feed our stomach full full we went to walk around.  Second round - Secret Recipe!





Cheese Yogurt

Chocolate Indulgence

Tea time ♥

Being captured by her while I'm busy editing pics
When for a walk again after teatime ~

OOTD

OOTD

For our dinnner, I suggested to go to Pat Kin Pat Sun <不见不散> Cafe 
cuz they have promo for their Dim Sum at 6PM-12AM .. 
So, she just said okay with it! 

We left MV at around 5 something and went to Connaught Pasar Malam to buy some stuff
After that, we just straight away head our way to the cafe.. 

Hell Noooooo! We spent over an hour jamming at the Bandar Damai Perdana area as I've forgotten that it is the FIRST DAY of school 
and such a coincidence the cafe is just located opposite of the primary school.. 

Ohhhh Nooooo! My car had been trapped from front, back, side, left & right! 
There is no way to u-turn cuz its fully packed and it's ONE WAY somemore!!! 
So, we gotta wait wait wait and WAIT for the traffic to be loose !

Jam jam faster go awayyyy



She's yawning! The car won't even move!!!!
It's almost 7.30PM that moment and finally we manage to get our way out from the trap!

FINALLY we get to park our car and head to the cafe. I felt curious on the banner they hang at the outside, it shows something about the Dim Sum promo but with some kind of 234 thingy (I'm wondering what's that) and that moment the worker over there served us to go in and mentioned that there are promo for their dimsum..

After we had settle down and sit nicely to look for what to eat at the menu, 
I was kinda surprised that the menu had changed .. 

Boooo Hoooo ... Last time when I'm there with my boyfie, the offer was RM2 for all plates but now they had categorized the plates to RM2, RM3 and RM4. 

Of course those expensive plates will be on RM4 , 
so we just have a minor choice from the cheapest one.

Besides, there's a rule stated that if each table doesn't order at least ONE DRINKS, additional money will b charged for each person in the table . LOL.. this is my first time seeing this kind of rules being stated in a cafe -.-

The Dim Sum Menu






We ordered some from RM 2 and RM 3 categories :

Deep Fried Crispy Beancurd Roll

Deep Fried Fish Cake

Fried Dumpling

Ham Sui Kok

Dumpling Sze Chuan

Seaweed Roll

Sesame Ball with red bean pasta






Candid Shots from bestie




Overall the dimsum over there was okay and we quite satisfy with it.

Glad that we had a great food trip! (。◕‿◕。)ღ

2 comments:

  1. hahahahahahaha~ do what also take pic take pic take pic~~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAlaa.. so that can capture all the memories ~~~

    ReplyDelete