Sunday 21 July 2013

21st Monthsary ♥

13-07-2013


Selca on last Saturday

Well well well, we've been together for 21 months. 
3 more months to go and it'll be our 2nd year. 
Can't really believe that time past so fast. 

Last Saturday, we attended our last workshop of this semester. 
Since last saturday was some special day for us, 
we planned to go for a simple dinner after done with the workshop. 


Photo taken during break time ♥






We went to Leisure Mall, which is the nearest shopping mall around us to hunt for our dinner. At first we plan to go for either Sushi King (again, hahaha .. all time fave?) or Boston 又一城. Eventually I've made a decision on Sushi King. 

So, both of us were walking happily towards the Sushi King outlet on the next building. When we reached the area, we get a little surprised cuz it was closed.
 I approach to the notice board over there and there's a message stated that 
"Sushi King is under renovation till the end of August 2013" (something like that).

Owhhh noooooooooooooooooooooo !!!!!!!!!
 We need to walk all the way back to the next building and for the 2nd choice.


Dinner of the night; Boston 又一城

L1-48-5 & L1-48-6, Level 1,
Cheras Leisure Mall, 
Jalan Manis 6, Taman Segar,
Cheras, 56100 KL.


Dinner time ♥

Black pepper seafood spicy udon (All time fav of mine)

Fried Beef Tenderloin Rice for boyfie

Boyfie's favourite beverage (Ice Coffee)

After dinner, we went to walk around and 
I spotted that there are new drinks introduced by Starbucks


Basically, the poster attracts my attention and I had a try on the Dark Mocha White Chocolate Pudding. At my first sip, I feels that it taste kind of weird cuz of the pudding thingy so I called boyfie to try on it and he review to me that it's kinda tasty. So, I was like really?? Erm well, even he's those kind of picky person can said that it's taste nice so I just gonna try it again for real and it was like... Hmmm .. quite okay and acceptable also.

Seriously, someone who close to you might be able to influenced & gave an impact on you. This is so true. It works on me for some situation but I do not know whether this kind of method works on HIM or not. Hmmmm .....

Yayy, it's me with the new drink. Spotted the pudding? Hehe.

Muacks, Happy 21st Monthsary bii ♥

AHA! Lastly, Starbucks is doing promotion right now. 
For Starbucks lovers, don't waste  this opportunity. 
They'll be BUY 1 FREE 1 promo on every Tuesday & Friday 
(Time is vary according to either WM or EM) 

Valid till the 9th of August! What you guys are waiting for?
 FASTER go grab the opportunity !!!! (≧∇≦)




- Post End -

No comments:

Post a Comment