Saturday 20 July 2013

Pre Mother's Day Dinner

28-05-2013


Had an early celebration for Mother's Day with all the family members.

Grandma had prepared a zodiac gold pendant for every one of us. It was a surprise for us because we didn't even expect that grandma would have done this for all of us cuz by right that night we already said that we will go out for a family dinner together to celebrate Mother's Day for her.

All the pendants are below of the post 
(The quality of the photo may not be that good cuz I need to use my phone camera to zoom into the pendant so that the design of the pendant can at least be seen a little bit)

Here's all the pendants

Rat for my brother

Cow for my 1st aunt

Tiger for my 1st uncle

Dragon for daddy

Monkey for me

Dog for my mummy & 3rd uncle

Rabbit for my cousin
Supposingly there is still one horse design but I did not manage to capture it.


Photo time ♥








After that, we went to Restaurant Fu Sheng (富城海鲜饭店) for our dinner

Here's my bro & grandma :)

The 1st dish, appetizer

Sharkfin soup

Steamed Chicken 

Grilled prawn , can't remember what is the name of it actually

Steamed fish

Mixed Vege

Noodles

Bun (Man Tao)

Dessert, Hoi Dai Yeh


- Post End -

No comments:

Post a Comment