Sunday 28 July 2013

Brother's 17th Birthday ♥

26/07/2013 

Two days ago, it was my bro's birthday.  
He's 17 now, few more months he'll be sitting for the SPM examination. 
Wish he could score well for all his papers. Good luck boy, all the best ♥

On that night, we went for the birthday celebration at a 
Thai Food Restaurant which owned by my mum's friend.

Selca before going out

Dinner of the night; Restoran Chang Rai Thai Food
27,Jalan Bunga Tanjung 18,
Taman Seraya , 56100
Cheras, Kuala Lumpur.






We ordered, Seafood Fried Rice, Steamed Fish & Butter Milk Deep Fried Squid
We didn't order much on that night due we still have cake to enjoy after dinner :)

Cake cutting time

Tiramisu Cake






















Some selcas taken before leaving

The dishes was awesome! They served authentic thai cusine

Pattern with the boyfie

After we're home! It's time for bro to unwrap all his pressie!!





27/07/2013

Lunch of the day; Johnny's Restaurant
Aeon Cheras Selatan Shopping Centre,
Level 1 Lebuh Tun Hussein Onn,
43200 Balakong, Cheras, Malaysia



Yesterday, we went to Johnny's Restaurant for the family brunch.



BBQ Chicken Rice for daddy & bro [Price: RM 5.95 per plate]
Thai BBQ Chicken Wing [Price: rm 9.99 for 5 Pcs] 
Mixed Suki for mummy [Price : RM 5.95]
This is the new dishes introduced; Thai Spicy Kuey Teow [Price: RM 5.95]
(Not so sure what's the exact name for it)
I've ordered this and I felt for this plate of thai style kuey teow as the level of spicyness just matched my preference EXACTLY! For sure I'll be ordering this again for the future visit! 

Basically, brother and me was not so full for the 
previous brunch cuz the portion was kinda small.
So, bro suggested that "Let's go for McD". 
We head over there & ordered what we want.

Taaaa Daaaa! Samurai Beef Burger & Chicken Nugget.
Basically, we just able to finish up the french fries. Lol. 
And the rest we take away back to home for our dinner. 

Close shot

We just can't stop taking pictures. Hahaha.

Well, this angle makes me look so ... urrmm .. cuz I'm the one who holding the phone...
and I need to adjust the angle to fit in four person. So..... oh welll.. haha ..
The others just look awesome & me.... =___=
With the woman that I love the most ♥
Luckily able to capture a nice angle before leaving, hehe

- Post End -

No comments:

Post a Comment