Saturday 20 July 2013

The last date on June ♥

Wow, seriously I've been neglected my blog for almost about two months. 
It's time to update all my accumulated post on this weekend! In this two months,
 I'm not really into a blogging mood cuz I'm kinda busy with midterms & assignments. 
And the most problematic with me is PICTURES, I'm very high demand in pictures, 
I need to spent quite sometime on choosing which photo is the best (most of us are doing this - on a particular one thing we need to snap a few times for the best shot) and to edit stuff like the lights effect. Finally all the MTs & Assignments had already over but the upcoming Final Exam are coming pretty soon, it's already around the corner roughly about two more weeks. I promised myself that before I get myself into the final exam mood,
 I need to complete up all my accumulate post. 
And here it is, the post for last month (June 2013)

29-06-2013


We went to a two places on that day. The first destination is Mid Valley Megamall. 

Lunch of the day; Pasta Zanmai 

Mid Valley Megamall, 
1 Lingkaran Syed Putra,
Mid Valley City, Kuala Lumpur,
Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, 
Malaysia.
Tel:+60 3-2283 2160
Let's have a look on what we had for our lunch 。◕‿◕。

A selca of both of us ♥
Cold Green Tea (RM 3 per jug & it's refillable)
Chicken Teriyaki to Onsen Tamago Rice
(Grilled Chicken & Hot-spring Egg on Rice) for boyfie


The Teriyaki Chicken was so delicious. It is a well recommended dishes to order!
The teriyaki chicken were topped with a hot spring egg where we can mix and stir it everything around to have an aromatic egg scent. The combination of everything was
 just too heavenly and indeed it left us a memorable taste in its unique flavour.
This one comes with no set or with set, boyfie ordered the one without set
(Ala-carte price : RM 15)
Salmon sashimi to Ikura Oroshi Pasta
 (Raw Salmon & Grated Radish with Salmon Roes Pasta) for me

At the first glance once the food being served to me, I was thinking that isn't the salmon sashimi was too little for me this salmon lover? We all can see that there are only 5 slices but the fact is it's slices were thick and actually it's kinda fulfill for one person. I even shared those salmon slices with boyfie as well and the amount was just perfect.
If you're a salmon lover, you may try this! =)

(Price : RM 23)
Teriyaki Chicken to Onsen Tamago no Pizza
(Grilled Chicken & Hot-Spring Egg Pizza)

The sweet appealing taste of teriyaki sauce were spread all over the thin crust pizza with grilled chicken, seaweed, mayonnaise, onions, spring onions & their famous hot spring egg as the topping. It considered as a must order dishes for me cuz it makes my meal a sweet satisfying one ♥
 The way they made this pizza was just a way too awesome, the onsen tamago (hot spring egg) was done perfectly all the time. The portion can be shared by 2-3 person. This dishes came in two size; small & regular. We ordered the regular one.
 (Price : RM 23)

Yummms! What a satisfying lunch we had. After done feeding our stomach, we went to Borders @ The Gardens to check out some books. After done with the book shopping, 
we planned to go for Starbucks cuz we bought new books & would like to spent 
some time on our new book with a cold beverage to sip on. 

We knew that there is one Starbucks outlet inside of the Borders Bookstore, 
we head our way to there & surprisingly it was FULLED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
That was my first time seeing there's so many people packed in Starbucks 
(as for what I've seen so far). Many of them were young adults like us & busying
 with their laptops. Maybe assignment due date is around the corner huh?
 HAHAHA !!!!

Well, for our 2nd choice, we head our way to the next outlet which was located near the bridge junction of The Gardens & Mid Valley. AGAIN! The area was fulled of people & it seems like many of them are waiting for table as well. We walked out from the outlet and me & boyfie was discussing should we have it on the other time or what? I said that maybe we can wait for more awhile? and let's go in to check it out one more time. If there are place for us then we can just faster grab the seat, if no then it's unlucky for us.

Eventually, it was our lucky day. I spotted people leaving from the seat & 
I called boyfie to grab that seat quickly! 


Yayyy! We're so lucky to get the seat!
Reading time (Thank you boyfie for buying me this book)
Candid shot of boyfie
Candid shot of me


After spending like a few hours over there, we left Mid Valley and head our way to our 2nd destination, 1 Mont Kiara. Boyfie bought Groupon vouchers of Tony Roma's deal and for the uage of the voucher it is only valid for Tony Roma's outlet in either 1 Mont Kiara or Setia City Mall. So, we decided to go for Mont Kiara cuz Shah Alam were too far for us.

Our journey on the way was smooth, not much traffic jam & did not get lost. Lol.
Finally we reached & we went to Borders again to check out the bookstore cuz the Borders outlet in 1 Mont Kiara was listed as "Borders Express", so both of us was just wondering what's the difference between the express on & the normal one?

We went in and look around, the books over there were easy to find and look cuz the books over there are really well organized. There's not much people in that mall actually cuz the stores and restaurant over there are quite limited.


Selca before leaving the store. hehe.

After that, we went to look around on what shop does the mall have. We spotted that the ceiling of the mall was pretty unique. The ceiling will have a light of change after a few seconds. So, we decided to snap some photos over there. Did not snap too many shots as the battery life of my phone are limited & the power bank of mine left no more battery,
 so I just gotta use wisely for the sake of our last section (dinner time).











Last section, dinner time (stomach are calling us already. hahaha)

When we head our way to Tony Roma's, we spotted there's a fair being held in the center 
of the mall. We went to check out what they are selling & whoaa! we managed to purchase something from there. It is some kind of  book fair organized by Borders. There's many discounted books, stationery stuff , etc over there. 

I bought 2 books over there & boyfie bought 3 if I'm not mistaken.
There's one book boyfie wanna bought it before he visited the book fair but 
it is so fortunate that he did not buy it YET, 
cuz he managed to find the same book with a discounted price. Lucky him!


What a great deal! Only RM 15 for this two books!


Dinner of the night: Tony Roma's

Lot G-23A, 1 Mont Kiara,
No.1 Jalan Kiara Mount Kiara,
50480 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Phone:+60 3-6203 0580



Well well well! It's really a lucky day for us. When the waiter serve us the table, 
in my heart I was hoping that he'll lead us to a tablewhich has a plug for charging 
(for now whenever I go, most of the time I'll be bringing my charger along with me - just in case. You know, in this generation phone is very important for young adult like us)


Here's our dinner ♥

Soup of the day 
(was quite tasty & boyfie manage to finished it! Felt so glad!)
Worth of RM 7.90
Fruity Breeze (worth of RM 12.90)
(for me I think that it taste like a combination of orange & mango, 
it's kind off too sour for me, not really like it actually) 
Bountiful Beef Ribs with BBQ Quarter Chicken for me (RM49.90 value)
Beef ribs glazed with TR's original or sauce of choice and
served with BBQ quarter chicken and two sidelines
Bountiful Beef Ribs with Chicken Tenders for boyfie (RM47.90 value)
Beef ribs glazed with TR's original or sauce of choice and
served with chicken tenders and two sidelines



As you all can see, the portion was huge! 
In a conclusion, just like the previous time we went to Tony Roma's (for boyfie's birthday celebration) - again both of us unable to finish the side dishes. Sometimes I felt that it's kind of wasting food when you can finish what you order/ pay for it but still okay with it since we had a great deal for the dinner. Ahem, well we only paid RM 80 for the two sets.
  • Tony Roma’s beef ribs with chicken tenders + soup of the day + drink for RM40 instead of RM79.70
  • Tony Roma’s beef ribs with BBQ quarter chicken + soup of the day + drink for RM40 instead of RM82

Seriously, we saved half of the original price. 
In addition, gov. taxes & service charges were included upon purchasing the deal. 

In a nutshell, 
we save MORE THAN HALF actually. Had a great dating/outing with boyfie. 
Spent a lot of good times, good foods & good photos being together.

Selca of me on that day ♥




Add caption

Photo taken while otw to our first destination

- Post End -

No comments:

Post a Comment