Monday 14 October 2013

Dreamz Bakery @ The Strand, Kota Damansara

04/10/2013

The selca taken in E-Curve before heading to Dreamz Bakery

Had dinner at Dreamz Bakery with boyfie on the Friday night. It was my
 2nd time been to there, went there for the 1st time with one of my bestie, 
click the link to read more about it ━━☆ (Merdeka Eve with Stephy)

I wish to go there with boyfie since long time ago cuz 
I really wanted to spend some time toether 
with him in such a homey & comfy place.

WE've REACHED our destination !!!

The table seat zone

We sat on the floor seating zone
I choese to sat back the area which was same as the first one,
main reason is because there is a power plug supply on that area! :D 
What we've ordered for our dinner ????

Latte as our drinks

Boyfie's Caramel Latte [RM 9.50]

Hazelnut Latte for me [RM 9.50]
I was a lil' disappointed with my latte art cuz 
the previous time I ordered the same thing too,
but they drew a cutie little bear art =(

Boyfie's Japanese Curry Chicken Rice [RM 17.90]
The meal set looks so cute, those bowl used to contained curry gravy & soup gave me a perception of masak-masak equipment that used to play cooking during kids time 
Boyfie loved the rice set, glad that the main course suit his appetite well
Crispy Chicken Burger for me [RM 16.90]
The portion was really very huge!

After done with our dinner, we spent times on selca & chatting around

Photo Moments ♥

Nerdy look .. hehehe!


Super XXXXXXL Spec!



Winkyyy 

Hey, we're in Dreamz Bakery! Dessert is a MUST right?
We ordered a slice of Tiramisu Mille Crepe

Taaaaa Daaaaa!! Look at the CAMERA! The decoration really made up my day!
Was kinda disappointed with my latte art at the beginning but looking at such a
nice decoration it makes me feels happy back X)




Before leaving the shop,
 I took away macarons for mummy 
& tiramisu mille crepe for boyfie's sis.

Woooooo.. macaronssssss

A random snap shot while waiting for them to pack



The macarons that I took away for mummy

So photogenic ehhhh!
The flavors from left to right :
Orange/Mocha/Strawberry/Blueberry/Peppermint/Lemon
Price: RM 3.90 per piece / RM 22 for 6 pieces





Had a satisfying dinner with boyfie in such a nice place

Address:
No32-1,The Strand,

Jalan PJU 5/20D, 
Pusat Perdagangan Kota Damansara
47810 Petaling Jaya, Malaysia


Business Hour
12 pm - 10 pm ( Tuesday-close )

Phone : 012-200 3441
Email : dreamzbakery@gmail.com

- POST END -

No comments:

Post a Comment