Monday 21 October 2013

Sakae Sushi @ The Mines

07/10/2013

This post supposingly to be updated on last two weeks. But due to I was quite busy with assignments and final examination stuff so it had to be postpone. Just finished the first paper on today and I decided to spend a little time on updating my blog. Hehe.

Fake candid shot taken by myself while mummy is driving. Bwahahaha

Well, I went for lunch with mummy at Sakae Sushi @ The Mines on the past two weeks.

What we ordered for our lunch???

Soft Shell Crab Maki [RM 5.99]
Soft shell crab, sweet beancurd & spicy mayonnaise

Salmon Skin Maki [RM 5.99]
Love the crunchy bite with the combination of salmon topped above

Salmon Ikura [RM 5.99]
Taste superbly awesome 
I like the pop effect while have the first bite on the roe

Chuka Kurage [RM 5.99]
It's a seasoned jellyfish, that was my first time trying on it.
Surprisingly it taste good with its chewy  

Nabeyaki Udon [RM 15.90]
Hotpot wheat with tempura prawn, chicken teriyaki, egg & mushroom

Taaaa Daaaa ~ 
This is what we had for our lunch ♥

- POST END -


No comments:

Post a Comment