Friday 25 October 2013

Levain Boulangerie Patisserie @ Jalan Delima, Off Imbi, KL

11/10/2013

Lunch Of The Day @ Levain Boulangerie Patisserie

Address: No. 7, Jalan Delima, 
Off Jalan Imbi, 55100 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: +603-2142 6611 / +603 2142 6612
Business Hours: Opens daily from 7.30am til 9.00pm


It's almost the end of October !!!!!!!!!!!!! 
Finally I've the time to blog about this !!!!!!!!!!!! 
Officially free from classes and examinations for this semester! 
Woooooooooooooo Hoooooooooooo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Went to Levain Levain Boulangerie Patisserie with Li Shan on the 11th of this month. That was my first time been to Levain. I've been anticipated to go there for a such a long long time! AND finally I get to experienced the food and environment over there all by myself instead of craving over everything on looking photos in FB and IG posted by others.

I get pretty excited when I reached and I was like "Whoaaa!" by looking a wide range of bread and buns being place on the shelves, the environment was nice indeed. 

Took some photos on the breads and cakes that they're selling :

Look! There's lotsa variety for customer to choose






The cake corner, whoaaa! look at those wide range of MACARON ♥



WHAT WE'VE ORDERED FOR OUR LUNCH? ♥

It's a self-service place, so we gotta order from the counter & pay for it first

Both of us had the same thing for our lunch, Seafood Aglio Olio [RM 12.90] 



Tried up their Caffe Latte (Hot) [RM 7.50]
Everything was nice - Aroma & Taste

Li Shan's Curry Puff (If I'm not mistaken, that was the name of it)

Tiramisu Almond Crunchy [RM 9] for both of us
It taste very yummilicious & unique and cuz
 I've never eaten Tiramisu topped with almond nuts before 

Selcas ♥



Before leaving I decided to take-away some cakes (a slice of Tiramisu Almond Crunchy & Chocolate Banana Caramel Swiss Roll ) for my family members to have a try.


Chocolate Banana Caramel Swiss Roll [RM 8.80]
Well, as what I know from the reviews and testimonials posted by people in social networks, Levain is a place that's tax-free (no service charge & government tax imposed). 
But I realized that they do include 6% of government tax of the total bill. But overall, everything was nice. There's nothing unsatisfied for me as a new customer. The price for their food, drinks and cakes are all average and relevant plus services provided of waiter was good and polite. Thumbs up for that. It is a well recommended place for people who loves to try different types of bread and dessert.

Didn't really get a good opportunity to capture a nice picture of the outer appearance 

BYE BYE

- POST END -


No comments:

Post a Comment