Thursday 10 October 2013

Tea Break Special @ Delicious, Mid Valley Megamall

03/10/2013

Went to Delicious for a tea break on last Thursday in Mid Valley Megamall.

I get to know the existence of Delicious by browsing through "Android Google Play Store". (Just type "Delicious" on the search tab or visit https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=my.interapppluz.delicious to download the application)

 With the nice & elegant preview of the app, I decided to download and check it out what's content inside. Surprisingly, the app was user friendly, it provides most of the information that people needed in such a convenient manner. 

With just a tap on a particular button, all the information built in the app just appeared right in front of our sight. I think that there are still no any/not much of restaurant or cafe create an app like that, perhaps some of them did but I did not realize on it.

I discovered that Delicious are doing promotion on their tea break from Monday to Friday (3.00pm til 6.00pm). So I decided to go to have a try.

I've ordered:

Berrilicious Chocolate Pavlova [RM 13.90] 

Cookie Crumble Cappuccino [RM 12.50]
For me, the pavlova taste very special as that was my first time having a dessert consists of a meringue base or shell filled with a crisp crust with a combination of whipped cream and strawberry. The combination really outstand its uniqueness.

As I've mentioned just now, Delicious have a special promo for its tea break for RM 15++ which includes coffee/tea and a slice of cake. With the two things I've ordered it cost me RM 17.40 only (included gov.tax & service charge). I personally thinks that it was a huge bargain for that promo cuz if it is for the original price, it should had cost around RM 30.60. 
Well, that's roughly about 40% of discount from the origin.

Of course there are terms & condition applied for the promo: 
the drinks could be coffee or tea from the menu & a slice of cake from the counter.



Below are some screenshot taken from my smartphone on the app I've mentioned just now:





















I like how the app provide the state of convenience to user with a full information being stated in every section. Like for the menu section, they included photos for illustration purposes and price are being stated as well. Besides that, they have a corner where newsletters/updates on their latest news and promotion would be posted up too. 

In a conclusion, thumbs up for what they have created to satisfy their customer.
 I definitely will pay a visit to this restaurant again in the future.

Lot G(E)-011 & G-001, Ground Floor, Mid Valley City,
Lingkaran Syed Putra, 59200 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel: 603 2287 5770 / Fax: 603 2287 8670
Business Hours: 8.00am till 11.00pm

Lastly, a selca of myself.. hehehe!
- Post End -  

No comments:

Post a Comment