Monday 19 August 2013

A nice date on July ♥

Finally I've the time to update my blog. Been neglected it for a few weeks cuz
 I'm was really busy for uni stuff. Well, I can't really update a post when 
I does not have the inspiration & mood to do so. Since now I'm free now 
(sem break period, yayyyyyyyyyy!) 
I gotta update all the post I've been accumulated for the past few weeks.

29/07/2013

Lovin' my this selca!


It was a Monday on the 29th of July. 
Went out dating with boyfie on that day. 
We decided to go to Neway for a karaoke session 1st.

It was my 1st time been to there cuz I'm not really addicted to sing-k & 
seldom go to karaoke box but now I'm started begin to love it.

Didn't expect they have us such a big room. Hehe


I like the environment over there cuz they provide good food & good sound system.
After sang for an hour they served us brunch; we select different drinks but same meal set.

Cheese Baked Spaghetti with ham. It tastes awesome!
Close shot, hmmm .. yummmy!

Yea, let's grab our brunch :)
A selca taken before leaving


Dinner of the night; SUSHI TEI

Address :
Lot LG-210, Lower Ground Floor,
The Gardens Mall, Mid Valley City,
Lingkaran Syed Putra,
59200 Kuala Lumpur.


Opening Hours : 11am - 10pm


This is what we ordered ♥

Salmon Sushi (It is a MUST!)
Salmon Sashimi, woootsss!

Boyfie's Chicken Katsu Don
Ebi Don for me
Try up their Soft Shell Crab Maki. It tastes really good!
Yea, the overview
The light effect was too bright for the food,lol.
Next session is bowling!!
Boyfie was craving over bowling ever since 
he accompany me to watch a korean bowling show
 by Cool Kiz On The Block (Cool Kiz battle against Shinhwa) 


I'm absolutely not good at bowling. Rarely play it cuz I'm not really interested on those kind of sporty stuff. Most of the match, I gets a gutterball.  Duhhhh! What a shame. 
But since boyfie wanted to play it so badly, so I just played a two rounds game with him.

Well, this post end here. Gotta blog about the next post right now. Mwahs ♥



- Post End -

No comments:

Post a Comment