Friday 29 March 2013

520 Days ♥

15/03/2013

Back to exactly two weeks ago, it was me & boyfie's 520 days of being together. 
It took me quite some time to update my blog as the uni schedule of mine were so packed due to midterms & assignments. I must have an inspiration inside my mind & recall back 
what happened on that day in order for me to update a new post. 
So, okay! Here it is!

We should be attending our morning class & actually I arrived late to uni as 
there are some minor accident occurred while Imma on the way. 
Who knows that the lecturer cancelled the lecture class due to her personal problem, 
sick perhaps (as what we guessed before she announced to us on the following week)

So, me & boyfie ended up having breakfast our uni's library - cafeteria

It's been a while since the last time I had this. When I'm still with one of my uni bestie ( had went to overseas to further her studies) , we used to have our breakfast/ lunch together & I remembered well that she recommended me this as she said it taste delicious. Nom nom nom! Indeed it is tasty! So, now it's my turn to recommend this to boyfie. Ngek! He's quite into spaghetti especially with black pepper sauce, so I just called him to order this & have a TRY. So, we eventually ordered up two sets & no doubt he LOVED it (due to the taste of the sauce that suit his taste buds)
After breakie, we went for our next class & went back to boyfie's place after class ended.

We had some selcas together while waiting for the time to reach as boyfie will be having a few classes more after an one hour plus break time.

Smile more :)




----------------------------------------------------- TIK TOK TIK TOK ---------------------------------------------------------

Boyfie is back from uni & he said that he were quite hungry as he only just ate a bowl of spaghetti in the morning. So, boyfie's mum said "why don't we go to have a slice of cake first?".
So, without thinking much we head our way to Secret Recipe.

By the time we reached Secret Recipe, boyfie called me to get a seat inside first & he'll just order the cake at the counter. So without doubting anything I just went in to have a myself seated on the cushion. Normally we will be just ordering the cake that we want from the waiter while they passed us the menu book. But I just don't know why I didn't ask him why need to order at the counter instead of ordering while we had seated?

(What was in my mind that time for not doubting all this? Hmmmmmm..... )

And when the cake comesssss... TAAAAA DAAAAAAA!

Seriously it suprised me cuz I didn't think of anything like this before. 
I just thought that because we were hungry so we just went to have some cake together
 for our high tea & head for our dinner after 6pm.
I asked boyfie that since when he had this plan in his mind? But he answered me that he just had this idea in his head while we were on the way to Secret Recipe. He said that 520 is a very special day as there are only once in our lifetime of being together so there must be something special in order for us to have a special day of being together on that day.
Besides, one of the funny case is that when I haven't realized anything on what he had done & when the waiter carrying the tray towards our direction, the waiter gives signal & yam yam zui siu (cantonese) to boyfie. Boyfie told me that  he just called the waiter over there to write up the 520 Days but they were smart though, there are additional of hearts at the bottom & leaf & rose being added at the top as decoration.


Thank you boyfie for giving me such a suprise, 
although it's just a small little things but because all of this were really came out sincerely 
from the heart so I really can felt that I was wholeheartedly loved by you ♥

P/S : 520 means "I Love You (Mandarin). 
520 (wu 五 er 二 ling零 – which almost sounds like ‘wo 我ai 爱ni 你’ = I LOVE YOU)


The full view, the flat white came with a heart shape as well ♥
Happy 520 Days for us ♥ Love this selca so much! 
Well, we went to Chicago Rib House for our dinner


We ordered up a glass of milkshake as we both started to fell for it 
eversince we had our first try at TGIF.
(This milkshake taste not bad, taste a liltte bit similar to MCD's ice cream)
Yums! Our FULL RACK BLACK PEPPER PORK RIB v. french fries & mashed potatoes
The full view :)
Whoaaaaaaaaa! The set were HUGE !




You can know what I'm trying to say by just looking into my eyes ♥ Hehehe! 

After satisfied our hungry tummy, we went to have a walk at Daiso. We saw there are selling the HAIR CHALK which has been very famous cuz of the Dip Dye thingy. So, we both were curious & ended up buying it. At first I told boyfie to buy one pack first as the quality might not like what we think due to the cheap price. But boyfie was so stubborn as he said he wanna buy two as there are two different pack which comes with different colors. Okay lahh .. we ended buying two.


Don't judge the pack by its cover ....... I've told you boyfie!!
The colour looks nice ehhh .. so colourful which attracts many young adults like us .. Lol
  Okay! Lets get our hair chalked!

Boyfie's face were full of those chalk color as we need to use water to wet either our hair or chalk for the colour to fade out.
Hmmmm ........ the angle were a lil weird =/ 
Ohhhh myyy .. boyfie seems so happy that moment
Okay, I didn't capture any photo of my own cuz the color was not so obvious like the boyfie's one.
That was a new experience for us as being mentioned we were so curious on what is the outcome and GUESS WHAT! the color just fade away by itself not even after half hour and when we just simply stroke our hair the color just came off sticking on our palm. Duhhhhhh !! 
But somehow we had a great time playing on that.

Here comes to the end. This is how we spent our day together. 
Imma looking forward on the upcoming special days.
 Loves. Xoxo ♥




No comments:

Post a Comment