Thursday 14 March 2013

Bel Pasto

18/02/2013


Went to Bel Pasto with boyfie for our lunchieee. 
Seriously fell in love with the meal over there after the 1st time I went there. 

Personally, I love their mushroom soup which taste superbb!
It taste awesome as the soup being served is hot, not watery and their real mushroom pieces!

Set Lunch 2: Pizza Diavola & Hawaiian Pizza seved with mushroom soup & soft drinks

The tiramisu cake taste was just alright but I think that the white cream was too thick.
The reason why I ordered this is bcuz I saw the design of the cake being served at the other table was quite nice & it captured my sight.  Soooo... thats's why ...

WE MUST AT LEAST TRY EVERYTHING ONCE IN OUR LIFETIME! HAHA!
Selca of the day =)

2 comments:

  1. hahahahahaha~ must try at least once d meh~ bu yao~ pa pa~

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha!!! i'm saying this to u ahhh .. everything must try once.. once in a lifetime only ma ..

    ReplyDelete