Saturday 30 March 2013

Monday

18-03-2013

Had brunch at Mamak Gading v. boyfie.
That was my first time went to the mamak store with boyfie located nearby our uni.
Boyfie started to addicted on Maggi Goreng eversince he had his first chew on it.
I can't recall that whether in this month how many plates he had ate. 
Gossshh .. It should be more than FIVE if I'm not mistaken.

The maggi goreng that boyfie addicted on but he's one is with no vege which looks very plain . So I just took mine one instead of his.
Teh tarik
 (Boyfie said that it's the similar with chatime pearl milk tea,
except for there are pearl inside of the drinks only.. Uhh-huhhh)
Roti telur, boyfie's fav
Here comes my roti tissue! Wuahaha!
After had our brunch, I went back to boyfie's place to wait for our next class.
 Selca mode on again! Ehehe!

Snap 1
Snap 2 - With the teeth mode on
Normal one
Winkie
The selcas we took during break time of our class ♥



Rainy evening while otw back home
When I just reached home, I went out to my family again. We went to visits grandma & I asked my cousin to borrow me her wig as I saw her new fb profile she wore a wig which looks quite nice.
 So Imma feel curious & gonna try on it and see how does it looks on me.

Wig on! And it was like Soooooo OMG! 
It will definitely be a NO for me to cut off my long fringe after seeing the result of this. 
Quite some people said that it looks cute on me but somehow I personally does not like cute style. 

Prefer some sexxaayyy & mature style more. 
Lol. Btw, the short fringe which covers my forehead indeed make my face looks fatter =/

The hair were in a mess actually due cousie was so uncared of taking care of her wig =X
Hmmm .. still prefer long fringe more

-Post End-

No comments:

Post a Comment