Sunday 3 March 2013

Valentine's Day ♥


14/02/2013

Outfit of the day
Selca taken while waiting for boyfie

Candid shots while reading the card



Gift for boyfie, the new arrival gray jacket from SUB

It's the 2nd time of celebrating V-Day together. Basically, we planned to go to Paradigm Mall. 
The reason is bcuz I've heard from others that the shopping environment over there are a lot better than many other malls and also I haven't been there before so I was just so excited to go over there to check it out with my own sight

I agree that indeed those review from peoples are right.
 I love the environment over there cuz it provides a large walking place for people to walk 
and the air-conditioner was just perfect & cooling enough unlike like some mall 
which makes people sweat like hell while shopping or even just walking around.

Actually we planned to made a reservation at T.G.I. Friday's at 7pm for dinner but the crew our there told us that after 6pm they won't be taking any orders for ala-carte cuz it's v-day and they will be only serving their a course dinner especially for v-day.

Me and boyfie was thinking whether wanna change place for dinner or not? But I end up with a conclusion saying that "Why not know we had it since we're feeling a lil' hungry already? And there are still half an hour before the time reach 6pm, we could are allowed to order what we like instead of having the fixed set they're providing." 

Boyfie agreed with my idea and without considering much longer we went into to have our seat.


T.G.I. Friday's, Paradigm Mall 

The decorations 


Selca after ordering




This angle makes my nose looks tall .. haha!

Here comes our order:

Chocolate Chip Milkshake.
This has a similar taste with Mcflurry but the overall combination are just too perfect!
Love the taste of it so much! 

New York Strip v. Crispy fries & cheddar cheese mashed potatoes for me. It's a 10-oz beef steak. Yumsssss!! 
Boyfie's favourite, Sirloin Steak v. Crispy fries & cheddar cheese mashed potatoes. 


Guarantee we will be visting them back again as they
provides good services & foods for their customers!

The outside view of TGIF. The picture was not so nice due to the light effects
 and movement of people walking on the street.

Well, I've changed my outfit once I bought some new clothes over there! 
Woooo Hoooo! Photo time!











I was craving for mille crepe cake for so long & I knew that there are one Ochado outlet over there, so we head our way to Ochado but too sad that there are only vanilla flavor left. Since we are there I've decided to try it for once but it disappoints me as
 I paid quite a price for that slice and ending up taste so bad. =(
Or maybe the vanilla flavor is the most bad taste compare to the others flavor??? 
(No wonder others were sold out.. Ugghhh)

Vanilla Mille Crepe
Last selca we took before going back
OTW back to home
2nd V-day card ♥ 
V-day gift from boyfie
I never use body shop products but I love it so much cuz the smell of it is one of my fav
Luckily boyfie know how to pick something that I like & useful for me ... if notttttt......
it would be such a big waste just to place it aside without using
 
Selca before settle myself. Had a great day with boyfie ♥ 

P/S : Boyfie, thanks for loving me,caring me,pampering me and everything that you've done for me. I'm very happy with it and time flies! We've been together holding each other hands & I'm so glad that we are able to spent the v-day together for the 2nd time.
 I wish to spend all the upcoming vday only with you!
I love you! Muacks ♥






1 comment:

  1. Awwwww~ I feel so touched. I love you so much my sweetheart. We will spend all the Valentine's day together d. Muackksss muackkssss <3

    ReplyDelete