Saturday 30 March 2013

Dating v. Qorraine

17-03-2013


Selca of the day
I made a super last minute date with babe on that day 
(so sorry for the call I made that wakes you up.. hehe)
We decided to go to The Mines first before heading 
our way to Shabu Shabu House for our dinner. 

All of this was planned during we had the conversation over the phone.
 I still remember that back to few years ago we used to say that no 
last minute dates are allowed as we need preparations before
 going out and need to know that we are really free on that day due to 
transportation problems we might have. 

But now as time passed and we grew more older, we tend to have much more last minute dates/unplanned outing. It was like once you get a phone call if its okay and you're available on that day then u can straight away get yourself prepared. I still remember that although babe had remind me alot of times that at least one day prior notice before the outing day. HAHAHA! But it seems like I didn't put that in my mind. Sorry babehh , but I knew that if you have really nothing to do on that day then you'll definitely AVAILABLE especially for me for that whole day. Muahaha!

Okay, back to where I am just now. We went to The Mines & had our brunch @Sushi King.
Well, it should be MY brunch actually as babe didn't really eat anything during that time except for the one piece of salmon sushi that I've ordered.

Selcas taken during brunch time. I didn't take the set meal of mine cuz most of the time 
I went to Sushi King, I will just be ordering the same set (Iridori Gozen).





We spent our time by walking around and window shopping over there. 
Each time we meet up definitely there will be laughter around us as 
we used to talk about silly things and joke around together.

Taaaa daaaaa!

She kept on complaining to me that how come I can wear this ear warmer headband 
till so nice but her one keep on drop off.. HAHA!
I still remember very well on one of the funny moment that happened. 
We went to Living Cabin to look around & I accidentally spotted a frog puppet and 
without thinking much I insert my hand into the puppet & made a BOOOO sound to her. 
That moment was epic, she get scared by me & had a little scream like nobody around. 

HAHAHAHAHA! (Ohhh.. imma so bad girl for laughing so loud =P )

She was so scared of those dolls especially with those BIG cartoon dolls wore by real people.

We head our way to our dinner destination & we reached there with a perfect timing cuz we didn't make any  booking and due to it's Sunday so definitely it'll be full house if we're not there early.

Here we are! 
I remembered that the last time I'm there was 2012 July for my bro's bday celebration. Hmmm .. it's been quite a while, nothing changes for the food except for the price increased a little.
Hmmm .. this makes me drooling by looking at it!
We ordered various of meat slices (pork, beef, chicken, deer & lamb)
A close snap of the pork slice.
 I only took a close snap on this as the pork slices are more photogenic compared to the others

Whoaaaa! We love this!
Our favourite ♥ Peppermint icecream v. choc chip

- Post end -
Loves ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment