Wednesday 27 March 2013

Food week

It will gonna be mostly all about food on this post. 
Idk why that week I keep on taking pictures on foods. HAHA!

05/03/2013

Kuey Teow Soup v. Yong Tau fu
Selca on that day


06/03/2013


Pan Mee as breakie
McD v. boyfie as lunchie


07/03/2013


Delicious homecooked lunch by mummy. 
She knew that I'll be staying home that day (due to I've been busy with my unilife)
 so she cooked all my favourite dishes for me ♥ Loves

Squid with don't know what sauce =X
Steamed drumsticks
Fish tempura
Mushroom tempura
Thank you mummy for making delicious meal for me X)


08/03/2013


Black pepper chicken chop
Some selcas on that day







 09/03/2013


Hmmm .. some miracle happened on that day.
 Boyfie's mum crack 6 eggs at first and within it there are two yolks inside of each egg .
Whoaaaa!!


Guess what? Auntie crack up more 4 eggs and each of it came out two yolks again.
AND the total , there are 20 yolks from 10 eggs! THAT WAS JUST SOOOO MIRACLE!
Seriously, it was really my first time seeing something like that!

11/03/2013


Boyfie purposely dabao this for me when he knew that
I was so busy doing presentation slides for assignment.
( Salad Chicken Chop Rice)


                                                Had dinner v. boyfie & his sis @ Pizza Hut

Pepperoni Pizza

Hawaiian Pizza

No comments:

Post a Comment