Friday 23 August 2013

3rd Year of Semester 1 End

15/08/2013


Last Thursday was my last paper for my final examination. 
Hoooorrayyy! I'll be having about two weeks of semester break. 
I've planned to date most of my close friend out on this semester break. 
So, for the upcoming posts I'll be gonna blog more on my friends.

On that morning, before going to sit for my last paper, 
I went to McD for breakfast with boyfie. 

Morning Breakfast; McDonalds

I had pancakes for breakfast
That was my 2nd time having Mcd's pancake
Love the taste of it so much, seriously fell for it ♥
A cup of hot cappuccino for morning refreshment

After done with the exam, I went to Leisure Mall for lunch with mummy

Lunch of the day; Oiso Korean Traditional Cuisine & Cafe 

Address :
Lot 57& 57A, Level 2, Cheras Leisure Mall,
Jalan Manis 4, Off Jalan Manis 2,
Taman Segar, 56100 Kuala Lumpur
.

This is one of my favourite korean cuisine restaurant cuz 
the dishes they made 
was really tasty and the food comes with a big portion as well. 
I've been there for several times, overall was perfect and satisfied me. 

This is what we ordered:


Seafood Steamboat for mummy
A close shot (Looks delicious righttttt?????)
I ordered this : Sundubu Jjigae (Soft Tofu Stew)
Yayyy! Ready to eat!

So, that's all about on this post. Gotta blog about the next post right now ♥


- Post End -

No comments:

Post a Comment