Wednesday 21 August 2013

K-time & Caffeiness

09/08/2013

Back to two week ago, which is a Friday, me and boyfie went to somewhere new for our karaoke time. Boyfie discovered that there's a new k-box opening in Cheras Selatan, Balakong. I'm not sure whether it is new or what but for me it's considered as new cuz 
I never been to that area before, not even once. So, it's just like something fresh for me. 
The K-box called "Loudspeaker Karaoke (大嘴叭)". The K-box is located at C180,
 the building is just located at opposite of the road of Aeon Cheras Selatan.

Selca of us
They gave us a small room which could fit in around 4 peoples.
I felt quite impressed with the touch screen technology they are using for choosing up songs from the song list. That was my first time seeing a K-box which provides touchscreen function for customers. Maybe other places have the same function cuz I'm not a person who is a karaoke freak, so I may be outdated for some of this stuff. Lol.

Seriously, I personally felt that with a touchscreen function provided,
everything can be done faster than usual

Look! There's a painting function as well!
The wording will appear on the tv screen once you touch on the send button.
Besides, there are some sound effects built in as well,
 such as the sound of applause and whistling
Here comes the first song chosen by boyfie
This thingy attracts me and I find that it's kinda cute. I just don't know why. Haha. 
Actually overall was good but there's a failure when comes to food.
I ordered a grilled chicken chop with mushroom sauce, it taste awful as the meat was really too hard to chew with some burned part on most of the lower part of the chicken meat. Besides that, the sauce taste so terrible. Ugghh , maybe other foods are okay?
Just maybe I'm so unlucky for choosing the wrong one. 


For lunch, we went to Caffeiness. I wanted to check it out the cafe 
over there for a long time cuz I saw many of my friends check-ins and 
upload photos to instagram saying that the food over there were good. 


Lunch of the day ; CAFFEINESS 

Address: No.16, Jalan Kampung Pandan, 
55100, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Tel: 03-9284 6686

Business Hours: 
Mon - Thu: 09:30 - 03:00
Fri - Sat: 09:30 - 04:00
Sun: 09:30 - 03:00


Well, on that day there were some misunderstood within us and the management 
of the restaurant over there. It actually ruined the first impression of us towards them.
 I don't wanna talk so much about that but personally I think that the probability 
for us being a return customer may be lower.

Photos session ♥



Well, who thinks that this is a successful coffee art? Lol
It makes me disappointed when they served us their signature coffee, "Gigaccino [RM 12]"
It seems like the coffee art looks like an apple or tomato.
Some of my friend said it looks like an onion.
Well, the food taste quite nice
Petite Burger [RM 24] for me
The bottom is beef, middle is ham and top is the scrambled egg

Anddddddd....

Caffeiness Big Burger [RM 23] for boyfie
There are beef, a slice of cheese and some various vegetables in between of the burger.

After done with our lunch, we spend some time taking selcas




The last sip before leaving
Had a new experience on the new places that we went to. Well, nothing is 100% perfect right? There are the 100% one exist though but it may be just 1 out of 10 maybe?

 There are still few more post waiting for me to update. But I gotta go for bed right now cuz need to wake up early for the date with boyfie on tomorrow. So, good night ♥


- Post End -

No comments:

Post a Comment