Saturday 24 August 2013

Dinner with Alex

17/08/2013

Previous post was about meeting up with my sister. 
Now, for this post is about meeting up with my brother, ALEX CHING! 
It's also been a while since the last time we met up with each other.

Finally we have the opportunity to meet up. He called me up for a few times previously but 
I just couldn't make it due to timing problem. I did the same thing as well but he was not free though with all his working life, outing with family, etc. So, yessshh...... 
Finally we able to match up with one another's schedule just for a simple dinner.

We had a super spontaneous decision on where to go for dinner on that night. We did not do any planning because before going out for dinner with him, on the afternoon I gotta meet up with my sister (previous post), so that's why I can't confirm with him with the exact time & location on where we should go. Besides that, he had the free time to meet me up till 10pm only, which means there's a time limitation for our meeting duration.

Eventually, we decided to go Leisure Mall, which located nearest to our destination.


Dinner of the night; Simple Life Healthy Vegetarian Restaurant

Address: 
Lot no L2-24C, Level 2, 
Cheras Leisure Mall, Jalan Manis 6, 
Taman Segar, Cheras, 
56100 Kuala Lumpur.


 
Time flies! We changed alot eh
 

We decided to try on something new,
although this restaurant had been opened for quite some time
Orange juice for him & Watermelon juice for me
 
Brown Rice Nasi Lemak for him
He does not eat that much because the meal does not suit his appetite
Sweet and Sour Crispy Abalone Mushroom for me
I found out that the taste of the mushroom is quite similar to sweer& sour pork.
Mainly is because they might be using a similar sauce to make the dish

After dinner, we straight away went to Starbucks which is located 
next to the restaurant that we just had our dinner.

Raspberry syrup & Java Chips 
 

We enjoyed our cold beverage while chit chatting around. 
We shared a lot of laughter and jokes together. 
I still remember that every time I meet up with him. 
Definitely he will be able to make me laughed out loud for at leaset ONCE. 
His sense of humor, I just don't know how to describe. 985497695 LEVEL? LOL.

We knew each other since standard one, with pluses minuses it's roughly about 14 years friendship that had built within us. I appreciate this friendship very much because I think that in this world, the friends around you may just be a friend to you, not a friend that would be able to share feelings, thoughts and secrets together. He's really one of my best best bestest friend, although we did not get the chance to meet up with each other very 
often but once we do, we would share our life story together. Sincerely, BFF eternally ♥

- POST END -


No comments:

Post a Comment