Friday 23 August 2013

Tea time with Ai Sin

17/08/2013

Met up with my long lost sweetie on the last Saturday.

We actually did not have an exact plan on where to go for our high tea, we just made a spontaneous decision on where to go after fetched her. Such a sudden decision being made on that day. Haha! Well, actually both of us wanted to go somewhere which is cool enough for us to enjoy our tea time. Eventually, we decided to go to Viva Home.

High Tea of the day; Garden Lifestyle Store & Cafe 

Address: Lot LG-01, LG-02 LG-03, 
Lower Ground, Viva Home Mall, 
85, Jalan Loke Yew, 55200, Kuala Lumpur.
Tel: 03-92003063
Website: http://www.garden-cafe.com.my

At first, we went our way up to the top floor to search for some cafe to chill off our afternoon but the top place was just a way too stuffy and quite a lot of people. 
"We want somewhere that is cooling and comfortable enough to sit down for chit chatting"

So, we left the top floor and went all the way down to the ground floor. 
She recommended me to go to Garden Lifestyle Store & Cafe cuz 
the outlet in Viva Mall apparently does not have much people
 and is the best place which suitable to sit down & have a long talk. 

We took quite a lot of selcas, well girls being girls. 
I can say that camwhoring is a hobby favor by most of the girlssssss.
Agree? Haha.

An overview of what we ordered for our tea time
I forgotten to capture the tea pot individually, so inside of this photo you can spot the beautiful tea pot; we ordered Organic Earl Gray Tea [RM 10.90] (it's refillable) 
 Mint Chocolate [RM 7.90 per slice]
Opera [RM 7.90]
P/s: Ignored the ruined chocolate sauce on the left side. =X



 Photos session ♥

I felt that all the selcas we took are all very nice and pretty. 
So, I just decided to upload all of em'. 

























We had a long story telling about each other on
 what happened within the time we did not met.
 I'm so glad that we still can get along well together although 
we did not met each other for such a long time. 

Before leaving, I capture some overview on how does the cafe looks.
The environment of the cafe were comfortable and relaxing enough.
Yea, my first time experience on this cafe ♥

That girl was so busy talking on the phone. Haha.

Actually we planned to sit the inside area but
too bad the whole area had been reserved by people.

There's still places on the outside beside of the inner part, but that area was closed.

Lastly, before I end this post. I gave a super belated birthday pressie for her.
I think I managed to gave her a lil' surprise cuz she does not have
an expectation for receiving such a belated birthday pressie from me.
 I'm so glad that the accessories suits her well. She told me that she loves it very much.
Tee-hee. We shall keep in touch and stay connect from time to time ♥
Appreciate our friendship =)

- POST END -


1 comment:

  1. hello leng lui~ your post makes me hungry oh... hehe :D

    ReplyDelete