Tuesday 20 August 2013

Spontaneous short date

08/08/2013

Selca of the day
Had a spontaneous date with one of my bestie (Xian) on that night.
Actually, I'll be having dinner with my family nearby her house area. 
On that moment before I went out from my home , I was thinking that, 
"maybe we can meet up & have a quick date after my dinner".

So, I just sent her a message for asking on whether she free or not & 
surprisingly she told me that she able to make it cuz I thought that she 
would not be free as I just texted her randomly without giving any preparation for her.

We decided to go to Bobo House Cafe for the short date. 
Mainly is to catch up and update on how our lifes going within this few months.

On the previous post I've blogged about Bobo House Cafe as well but that time I went there with boyfie. I went back to the same place again after the next two days. And this time, it's so lucky that there's still Mille Crepe Cake left. Bwahaha, guesss what? 
I got the chance to taste the Oreo one that I've been craving for so long!

Me & Xian decided to order two different slices as there are still many other flavors left.

Oreo Mille Crepe Cake for me!!!! ♥♥♥
So obsessed on it!! It taste so yummmilicous!
And Tiramisu Mille Crepe Cake for her
The coffee taste is so strong, bet that coffee lover would love this!


Yea, it's been a long time since we had a selca together




We had a great chat and laughter on that night, although we did not meet with each other very often but the friendship between us still remain the same. No changes. We shared a lot of stuff that happened within the period we did not see each other and shared some lame jokes and funny things as well. Lol. Sincerely, I appreciate the friendship of us very much cuz it's not an easy journey to built up a stable & trustworthy friendship.  It takes quite a long time to have a well understanding on a person. She told me that we've reached those kind of friendship level which without saying anything or not even a single word, we would be able to capture the message or signal that we're trying to say or express. It's just like by looking into the eye of one another we already know what is in their mind. Well, a friend may come & go, but best friend who will be the one who stays eternally and support and cheer you up whenever you need them. 

That was an update for our short date, I will be updating another post mainly about our official outing/dating that happened few days ago :)


- Post End - 

No comments:

Post a Comment