Saturday 20 April 2013

A great day v. boyfie & bro ♥

Urrrrmmmm.. this post was actually a month ago φ(._.) 
Was so busy with all the assignments & final exam for the semester. 

It's semester break now. 
Finally I have the time to blog about everything happened in this one month. 

20/03/2013


Had McD's breakfast with boyfie in the early morning ♥

Took this while waiting for our McCafe
Our McCafe Cappuccino
Morning refreshment with a cup of cappuccino ♨
After had our breakie, we went to our morning class & 
boyfie gave me a lil' surprise by giving me two packs of Tony Moly mask ..

JYJ ♥
Awwww.. I seriously didn't expect that, he bought it again for me just bcuz 
he knew that I were head over heels over the ambassador's of the mask =P

Hehe, although it's not really a big matter but sometimes this kind of small little things could make the one that you love to feel happy =)

Alright, after attended the early morning class, me & bro headed to Times Square. 
There are two main points why we were there. First is to change my bro's Digi network 
to UMobile and secondly is to spend all my RM250 BB1M Voucher!

Actually I was thinking which bookstore should I spend my voucher on & yesssss! 
until I saw the tempting benefits which offered by Border's

 I did do some comparism on what other bookstores are offering but still I personally felt that Border's gave much more benefits to their BB1M spender compare to the others.  
Alright, we spent quite some time over there due to we need to find some books 
we are interested on & of course do some calculation on all the stuff we taken.

So, basically we only paid an extra of 70cents for all this stuff. 
And received all the free gifts that we should be getting.
Obviously from the list of rewards being stated, there are Chatime & Krispy Kreme voucher. And the voucher does not have t&c on when only we can started to use. 
Since we were already there, so we just use it only lahhhh ~

So many variety of choices, but for the redemption we can just only get the classic one
A complimentary of half dozen doughnuts
Oh yea, before I forgot. We went to had the G-stick Gelato pop stick.
 I was craving over it for so long. I keep on telling boyfie & even my bestie 
that I wanna to try it so badly. I've went to Times Square a lot of times and 
yet i'm still failed to find out where is the store hiding. Until then my bestie 
told me that she saw the shop at 3rd floor so this time I must try it no matter what!

Muahaha! Taaaaa-daaaaa!

This is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo finally! 
Finally I can really get to try it after finding it for so long. 
It located at quite an open area but I juz dont know why before that 
everytime I passed by I just cant see the shop X.X
Uhhhh-huuhh! No doubt, it taste super yummylicious!
Took some selcas with bro =)

-Post End- 。◕‿◕。

No comments:

Post a Comment