Saturday 20 April 2013

Dating with baby boy ♥

23/03/2013


Eye makeup of the day ♥

Went to Mid Valley with boyfie & his family. 
Boyfie's sis wanna go to check out some info at the educational fair & 
such a coincidence there's one Border's outlet over there 
so boyfie decided to use up his BB1M vouchers on that day .

Before head our way to the Borders. We had our lunch at Nando's.
Nando's had turn up to be our favourite choice since dont know when.. haha!


Alright, after ordering ~~  

Ollaaa! Our all time fav (︶▽︶)

Selca with boyfie before leaving :)

After done lunch-ing, we went to Borders and find out what to buy.

After done buying, we went to Starbucks 
& used up one of the voucher given by Borders , 
Java Chip (─‿‿─) Ehehe!

All BOOKSSSSS! Booo hoooo! 

Sobsss! I was so upset once I figured out that the BB1M voucher plus with the additional money you pay, "ALL" the points will be accumulate into your Bcard. 

Boyfie spent RM 266.60 for the books he bought 
(RM 266.60 - RM 250 voucher = RM 16.60) 
Which means boyfie gotta pay up RM 16.60 extra. 
And I was thinking that I could give my Bcard to the cashier cuz 
Borders is under Berjaya Group so I can actually collect points from that. 

After few days, my Bcard points were updated and I was pretty shocked 
when I saw the point I received was 532 points, I received a double points 
from the amount of the purchase (Boyfie's spending - RM266 X 2 = 532 pts). 
I thought that because I spent only extra 70 cents for my purchase 
so it means that it is not applicable to collect points due to it is 
less than RM 1 (RM1 = 1 point) I kept on complaining to boyfie that why
 I didn't hand my card that day.. and boyfie was like 
"owwwhh, it's okay baby" and keep on comforting me. 
Well, this is a lesson for me. Bwaaaahhh !


Gwaaaahh! Forget about it ~~~ Skip to the photo session ♥

Selca ♥



Boyfie's "CHOK" look .. HAHAHA!

Errrmm, this is kinda not yet ready look for the pic, 
but this is the best on among the others. So, nvm . Lol.


-Post End-

No comments:

Post a Comment