Monday 22 April 2013

The way we are ♥

27/03/2013


I love being in a relationship where a couple can just act silly together. 
Having this kind of relationship could actually pull each other into a better relationship & closer distance as there are nothing else to be afraid or shy of. Of course, image is an important asset to everyone but sometimes we just gotta put it down and reveal our true self out especially to those who are important in our life. It doesn't mean that we only need to show out our true self to boy or girlfriend but to family members, best friends, etc.

 Keeping everything just to our ownself and pretending to be not the real you might be a hard time, cuz there are still a long distance for us to go through with those people who are important to us, who always stay beside of us and the most important is those who love us in our life. 

Sometimes the ego of a person might just totally ruined and harmed the situation which leads it in to a more critical level. Sometimes things might just happened as not like what we expected in life. There are no "only" good things happen only what I mean is in life there will be good or bad things (maybe to some people who are lucky enough they might not encounter bad things?) But I'm pretty sure that everyone will be experiencing ups and downs in their life. Sometimes, it's not a bad thing to face something not good but still it need to depends on the situation too. 

We're always encouraged to stay in a positive thinking when something bad comes to us, 
but still how many people manage to stay steady at the right pace? It's easy to tell people 
when they are in trouble but it's difficult to tell our ownself when we're the person who falls
 into the situation.However, whether it is good or bad, right or wrong, correct or mistakes, 
we should learn from it and take it as an experience for us to be a better person. 
A person should look forward instead of backwards.


 Change is the law of life and those who look only to the past are certain to miss the future.


Whoaaa, I just don't know why I wrote up a lecture about life. Something like that just pop out in my mind all of a sudden. Oh well, back to the origin. Me & boyfie shared quite a lot of silly & funny moments. We would actually tease each other, play joke, selcas like nobody around us, complaining bout this & that, gossip (Shhhh .. so bad), play games like small kid, and many more.

Well, I've told boyfie that I missed PS1 or PS2 games a lot. Basically, it's a childhood memories for me cuz I used to spend a lot of time gaming way back to kids life especially on "Harvest Moon Back to Nature". I used to crazy over towards that cuz I'm a person who loves to play on those games which consist of love story line and pretty & cute character. I still remember that I spent quite some time to marry all the five girls which I need to start the new game for every each girl that I wanted to chase on.. Bwaahaha! Kiddssssss  o(≧∇≦o)

Boyfie knew that we played a common game during childhood & he actually spent quite an hours just to download the game  to play with me - "Super Puzzle Fighter Turbo II"

I can never forget that moment cuz we were screaming like small kid while versus-ing each other and makes the situation to be more fun. 

After done with the game, we took some break & selcas of course ≖‿≖














Dwaaahh ..................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
seriously I laughed out when I saw those pattern that we made. 

He's just like a best friend of mine and at the same time 
he's my boyfriend who loves and pampered me alot.

Best relationship? When you can act like lovers & best friends at the same time 。◕‿◕。


-Post End-  

No comments:

Post a Comment