Monday 22 April 2013

Officially first day of semester break

18/04/2013


This is so called finally !!!!! 
Finally I get to update my accumulated post for the past few weeks & 
this post is currently the last one for me to update.

Back to few days, after I've done with my final exam. 
And here it is! My two weeks semester break.

 Finally I can take a short rest for two weeks without attending class, listening to lecture, doing assignments & tutorials, waking up for early class, jamming while otw to uni, etc.
Whoaaa, that's lots of complain. Haha.

For the first holiday, I gotta wake up super early in the morning due to I need to fetch my daddy all the way down to Kepong & boyfie said that he was worry on I'll be driving back alone for a long distance. So, he called me to drive him along before headed to Kepong. 

When we're on the way home back to Cheras, I asked boyfie should we go for breakfast? But can we go to KFC instead of McD? Cause I wanna try something new instead of always eating the same stuff. So, we decided to try on the KFC's breakfast set.

Had the KFC a.m Riser combo with boyfie in the morning.
Didnt actually took a snap on the burger due to it's too not "photogenic"
but somehow it taste quite okay.

After done with breakfast, I drive boyfie back to his home & I'm gonna drive alone back to my home to get myself prepare for the date with boyfie later. We've actually planned to go out for lunch at Tenjin Japanese Cuisine, Grand Millennium Kuala Lumpur. 

After finished preparing myself. While waiting for boyfie, what should I do? S_ L _ A !



OTW

Time passed, we've reached our destination.

Lunch of the day @ Tenjin Japanese Cuisine


We've ordered our lunch set & we're waiting...

Boyfie looks so happy ♥

The service speed were quite fast. 
Without waiting too long, the set arrived approximately in 10-15mins.

- The overview -

Salmon Soba set for me

Chicken Shioyaki set for boyfie

-  Close up  -

I dont really know what is this. I thing is some kind of potato like wedges??

The chicken taste okay but too bad it's in a cold condition while served to us

Tofu .. Japanese Tofu??? Don't really know what is the exact name for that. 

Salad

Salmon sashimi looks so thick! *saliva drooling*

California Roll & Salmon Sushi

Cold Soba

It's my first time trying this. Now I know why it called "cold" soba cause when you put it in your mouth, it is pretty chilling. You can actually sees that there are ice cube below the leaf, Actually I didn't realize there were ice cube underneath until I ate till half way &
 I said to boyfie, "Look, no wonder so cold, there are ice under it, seeee.."
Haha.. I found it pretty cute for me to react like that cuz well, first time mah .. and I don't know whether does other japanese restaurant serve cold soba in the same way???
Hmmmm .......

After done taking all the pictures, we shall eat! Boyfie must be hungry! HAHA!

ITADAKIMASSSSSSSS!



Green Tea Ice Cream as dessert.
The texture of the ice cream were so good & tasty!

After lunch, we went to have a walk at Fahrenheit and H&M. We felt pretty tired after a long walk & the weather outside was so hot. Seriously we will be dying if there's no air-cond. We head our way back into Pavillion and went to Chatime for tea break. 

Just as usual, I ordered my favourite drink with an additional snacks (popcorn chicken). That was our first try cuz I knew that Chatome had come up with some new snack thingy. So, Imma curious how it taste, so just try larhh ~ 




Well, the taste was okay okay.

After that, we left & went back to boyfie's place. 
I told boyfie that we didn't actually capture a nice selca on that day. 
For so many shots we've taken, finally there's a few which I satisfied on. 
Girlssss (─‿‿─) 





After that, we went for a rest & watch WGM Sunhee's Couple. 
It was so sad to know that they gonna end the show soon. I missed this couple. 
This is the second couple that I like the most, first one of course still be Khuntoria Couple. 

Spent quite a day with boyfie. A happy & great day. Love you baby boy. (✿◠‿◠)


- Post End - 

No comments:

Post a Comment