Thursday 25 April 2013

Lunch @ Black Canyon Restaurant

25/04/2013

Went all the way to Jusco Maluri just now with mummy.
She's actually been craving for Black Canyon's food for long ago but due 
to the free time we have does not match with each other so we have to postponed 
it till today only we had the chance to have it together. It was a super spontaneous
 outing with mummy also. As I just woke up from bed, I received whatsapp messages
 from one of my bestie, she said that she couldn't make it for the dinner later that we 
had promised each other. So, the dinner tonight with her was cancelled & mummy
 knew that I will not be going out anywhere today, so she just called me to follow her
 out for lunch before fetch my brother back from school.

Selca of the day.
Was very jam while on the way just now. Duhh!
Felt so impatient although I'm not the one who driving. Lol

 Lunch of the day ; Black Canyon Restaurant

Mummy's Black Canyon White Coffee 

Watermelon juice for me

Golden Purse (Highly recommended!)
 Taste so freaking delicious!

Fusilli with seafood & chilli paste for me
First try on this , taste not bad. Suitable for those who love spicy  

Mummy's Pad Thai (Thai Style Fried Noodle with Prawn)

Well, there's one funny thing happened just now. Normally for "pad thai" set 
there will be several extra seasonings being served at the corner of the plate 
such as crushed red chilli pepper, crushed peanuts, lime and sugar.

So, basically the sugar aren't there and I asked mummy whether she want to 
mix the sugar into her pad thai or not? She nodded and I requested it 
from the waiter saying that "May, I have some sugar?"

After a few minutes he handed me a small glass which contains of white thingy liquid stuff, 
I think it is sugar in form of liquid, syrup thingy maybe? Well, I totally have no idea what is that actually! Then me & mummy was like .........................................

Okay, then I requested for the 2nd time from the other waiter, I said that 
"I want sugar for the pad thai" and I even speaked in malay to 
re-confirm that they understand me.

So... guess what?? The 2nd waiter handed me two packet of "brown sugar"!
It is quite obvious that the brown sugar is for coffee.. 
 I'm requesting for a normal sugar, normal white sugar 
instead of the brown sugar or the sugar in liquid form. 

GOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 Eventually, mummy just told me that it's okay. She doesn't want to eat too sweet
 (I knew she already no words to say during that moment. Lol) 

Actually we had a small laughed between each other on that incident. 
We totally had no idea why they can't understand what we want.
 So, without requesting anything anymore we just finished our lunch 
and head our way to fetch my bro.

That's all for today.


- Post End -  

No comments:

Post a Comment