Saturday 20 April 2013

Random pics on games I addicted

Selca taken on 25th March.
Well basically, this pic does not related with the title of the post.
 Just that I felt that it looks quite pretty ( self-praised =P ),
 so I just gonna squeeze a place for this pic. haha ..
Hmmm ..  I just found out that there are some nice screenshots of my "line play" character, and I felt that it is very nice and cute so I just gonna share it over here. Lol.

LINE PLAY

This pic was screenshot-ed when I first time play on it 
Visited boyfie's home
It seems like boyfie get shocked from my smirk face.. haha.. cute!

Horrrhhh .. !! why you peek people bath? haha
Boring look
*YAwn*
Ehehe.. act cute 
Baby boy is looking at muaaaa sleeping face =P

Baby boy sneezed!

This is the screenshot that I like the most among all.. Both of us look so happy ♥

CANDY CRUSH

Been addicted to this Candy Crush ever since I started to play it.
I've downloaded the game from playstore for quite some time but
 I just didn't even press in to have a look
(for those people who knows me well should know my pattern..lol)
Until then I saw many people were playing & I would love to have some try on it
So eventually, this what it turns.. 
Everyday at least I must spend some time on this game
as there are limited time of playing for this game
.

So, i just play only lahhh .. but some times this game makes people to feel very frustrarated! 

Some levels are super duper easy to complete the task but
 some are just so so soooo difficult to pass it  

Now I've been stucked at level 147 for a week, same goes to boyfie he stucked at the same lvl of mine more longer than me .. pityyyy .. sometimes we need to have luck in this game, when those candy comes according to what we want then we'll game over very easily =(

No comments:

Post a Comment