Saturday 20 October 2012

18th October 2012

I didn't went to uni today due to my fever still haven't recover yet so, boyfie helped me to pass the Co-op job approval form to Ms. Lingges.

Mummy brought me for medical checkup at a clinic located in Taman Angsana due to I had ate 3 times panadol which is 2 tablets each time since yesterday but still couldn't recover. 

Waited for around 40 minutes and here is my turn for the consultation. Doc told me that my fever temperature are high, 38.3°. 

So, after the consultation, the nurse gave me a few types of medicine and it cost RM80. It cost so expensive man!! 

I still remember previously I went to there it cost only RM50-60. 

And there is a notice stated just beside of the counter saying that "For night/midnight consultation or medicine purchase will be charged double of the price", 
which means that if the price for daytime cost RM80 then it will cost RM160 on the night time.

But expensive may worth the price for some particular stuff, I just ate once and I've recover from my god damn fever.

Kinda worth the money being paid, at least the result is effective enough after the first consumption.  

No comments:

Post a Comment