Monday 15 October 2012

1st Year Anniversary - 13th October 2012 -

Well, this is my first time blogging. 
It just all of a sudden I have a mindset of doing this. 
Because I feel that it is an good idea of having a post like this so that we can view back many memories that we have been through. 
Typically, many stuff that happened we tend to forget and let go and end up of not remembering most of the minor matters. 
So now I'm here to keep all our memories so that we manage to view back our life here. 

Basically, I will start my first post by blogging our "1st Year Anniversary" !
It is such a memorable day that we should remember. I'm so glad that you're the one for me!
I'm so happy that we have been through a lot of things together hand in hand. For this one year of being together, we shared alot of memories together, we shared happiness, we shed tears, we cried, we support each other, we treasure each other, we need each other and the most important is that we LOVE each other.
Our love has brought us together ♥

On that night, we had a yummilicious anniversary dinner at T.G.I Fridays, this is our first time been to there. 
Heard that they served huge size of dishes and the food is delicious! And indeed we both felt satisfied with the food and customer service. It's worth the price that we paid. Guarantee we will pay the next visit on the upcoming future.

Here are some selca we took while waiting for our sofa seats.

First photo taken ♥

Second photo ♥

The photo of the night that I love the most ♥

Well well well! Here it's the MENU!

Ohhh La La ~ Boyfie's yummy Sirloin Steak ♥
The tasty Championship BBQ Chicken

The weird taste of Tiramisu Mocktail!

We had a great time on having our anniversary in such nice environment.

Pictures again! SELCA SELCA SELCA again ♥


My handsome boy ♥
Photo taken by boyfie ♥
The light effect are not good enough 
After we finished dinner, it's already 10pm and all the shop had closed. So end up we need to go back home.
Before going back we took a few photo of our outfit of the night


This naughty boy had prank over me, he told me that he did not prepare anything for our anniversary and he screwed our 1st year up just like that. Actually frankly speaking, I seriously did not expect any surprises or gift from him because I knew that he is very busy recently and he had lesser time to bother on other things.
BUT ...

Unexpectedly he did made something for me,

   
All handmade DIY by boyfie himself. Well actually I did shed some tears one I saw this. It really gave me a surprise but boyfie did not know that I tears, he thought I didn't. So.... "hush hush" ..XD

And here's my turn ~


Pressie for the beloved ♥

And this is how we celebrate our 1st Year smoothly & perfectly.
Everything goes well as expected.

Oh no! It took me almost two hours to blog on this post, it's 4.58am now.
Time for bed ♥ Good night baobei ~
- I LOVE YOU -







3 comments: