Sunday 21 October 2012

Cool & Chilly Sunday


It's raining again ... in this month most of the evening & night time are raining.. 
Seriously, this makes people to feel more lazier and sleepier .. 




More four days, we will be sitting our first final paper. I promised myself that today is the last day of relaxing for my study week. (It should be a strong reminder for me to do so as I've already stated in here)

So,no matter what tomorrow I'm gonna start my revision mode !!!

 Hopefully that the laziness will be getting off from me after tonight.


Ughhh, it irritates me alot as the mood of study 
haven't get me into my nerve yet. 

 Sunday sunday sunday ♥ 

How come the time passed in Sunday are much more quicker than usual days?

Sunday ♥


This amused me as I feel that it's just a way too cute ♥





2 comments: