Sunday 21 October 2012

- Friday moments, 19th October 2012 -

Today I went to uni to collect my exam token v. boyfie. Don't know why I felt that my skin complexion are prettier than usual on today and bf asked me how come my hair looks more smooth & silky?

Well, HAHA! I denied that I didn't do anything on my hair but eventually, I admitted that I did hair treatment during shower time better off to uni. That's why the hair result of mine looks so splendid!

 Tee-hehe ♥

So,after collected the exam token boyfie accompany me all the way to my E-mktg class, actually he planned to accompany me till the end of the class but just afraid of that the lecturer will broom him out from the class. So I just told him to either wait at the next class or go back home first. =)

Class ended at 7.45pm and boyfie are walking all the way up to uni to find me.

He's such an adorable guy ♥

I was walking down the way to the library parking but it's drizzling that time so I just stay under the hut after saw boyfie walking towards my direction with the pinky umbrella (which is mine of course).

While walking to my direction, we smiled to each other. The moments it's just a way too sweet with the cooling and chilling environment around.

After packed my things into my car, we spare some time chatting around with each other, although the time we spent together might not be a very long duration but at least we treasure and appreciate on the moment that we have.


Selca for the friday night ♥
   
Take 2 ♥

On 12.12am , boyfie told me his conflict with one of his family member and this seriously making him to be very upset. The burden and responsibility that he need to carry is much more heavier.

Well, everyone have their own rational level in their mind if a person is rational and precise enough they should know how to think and what should be done in a correct manner.

Having mental and physical tiredness might not run away from him as he need to care a lot of things in his life.

Sayang him ♥

Definitely I will love him more & more to let him feel that no matter what problem he had or facing, he still have me beside him as always. Loves =)

No comments:

Post a Comment