Saturday 20 October 2012

- Presentation day for IIP project,16th October 2012 -


Overall it just average for today's presentation because there are a few groups did better than us.
So, me and my two other fellow assignment mates went to Leisure Mall's Wong Kok Char Chan Teng to have a discussion on our following task, written report for our website.

There are lunch promo during that time, I've made up my mind for quite a long time for choosing what to have it from the various of choice been shown on the menu. Conclusion, I chose to order spaghetti bolognese. 

The price for the lunch consider quite cheap due to it is a lunch promo set which comes with a bowl of cream soup, a plate which contains few slices of fruits and iced milk tea. But I felt very disappointed on the outcome of the plate of spaghetti ...
It taste just totally a way too awful as it is tasteless and can tell it is bad taste from the watery sauce.

Never ate such a bad taste of spaghetti before ...

After had lunch and finish discussion, I went back to UCSI at 1.40pm and boyfie told me that he'll be back around 45 minutes more, so it is okay for me to wait.


Selca while waiting for him

 But I've waited for more than that and he reached home at 3PM. At that time I saw the sky are turning dark and drizzling as well.

So, without waiting for him to come to bring me walk to his home I straight away grab my stuff and walk out to find him on my own. 

When I'm on my half way across the road, I saw him with his sister fixing the umbrella and it started to rain so I just ran across the road to meet them up (boyfie does not realize that I am standing beside of him as he is so busy fixing on the umbrella that he had spoiled it)

Boyfie saw there are some bling stone dropped off from the phone case that he made for me and he just grab it out from phone and help me to fix it back ♥

Boyfie looks handsome and attractive when he's concentrating on something ♥




 

Seriously felt in love with my bling bling casing DIY by my beloved ♥

We have a lot of time to spend on that day before head to our class at 5PM.
Sooooo ... It's SELCA TIME ! CHIKKKK!  CHAAAKKK!

Boyfie's funny look!
Taaaaa Daaaa! ME !

Huggies from boyfie ♥
Random selca


Look quite nice but it seems too blur
Bwaaa! Weird angle as we shifted our position of capturing photo


Hug hug boyfie ♥


Oh no! Such a funny look suggested by boyfie (Line emoticons)

6 comments: