Tuesday 23 October 2012

Mr. Weather, 23 Oct 2012

Sincerely Mr.Weather,
Why are you shifting your mood so spontaneously?
Recently the weather changed a lot, all of a sudden it's in a super bright sunny day and a sudden later it's in a lightning & thundering heavy rainy day

I bet that recently many people are not feeling well included me as well. I just recover from my fever not long ago but Mr.Flu are visiting me now, sneezing for a few times in a row made my life so miserable. 
Hate the feeling of full of mucus stucked inside my nose. 

Let the day of today begin ♥

First of all , I went to uni to settle up my coop job approval form and ..
FINALLY all the procedure has completed! God bless!

After that, take away Spicy Chicken McDeluxe set for boyfie 
(pity him as he just had two bread since early in the morning till noon)

SELCA TIME ♥

I Hug You ♥
You Hug Me ♥
AND ...

I'm not eating healthy today!
Had McFlurry Milo Supreme & Burger from my secondary school.


Here comes the McFlurry ♥


The BURGER which taste not nice but with a nice look .. uihhh ..


Once again, take good care of our own health and drink lotsa water.


We must chase away all the sick from us before being chase by the sick !!!




No comments:

Post a Comment