Tuesday 23 October 2012

- Ain't a Blue Monday , 22 Oct 12 -


Oh yeah, today is the day I suppose to start my engine on revision for the upcoming FINAL !
Yes, I did it course but before that, recently I'm soooooo addicted over a NEW GAME!
"THE TRIBEZ"

This game is so addictive as one of the reason why i like it so much is because it needed 
"NO ONLINE", 
which means no 3G or WIFI available it still can be played. But if we needa purchase cash or diamonds stuffy in the game somehow of course online is needed!

Overall rating 5/5 - comes with a super high definition of graphic, tons of new quest,  good time passer.

The Tribez ♥ One of my fav game in my gamelist for now ~

A screenshot of my game, did you noticed there's a villager riding a dinosaur? Cute right?
This game addicted my brother as well! It's a kind of rare cuz he's a very choosy person in terms of playing good games. But I told him that maybe "you'll like it after you play it" and ...
YES ! he really addictive to it right now =)



Countdown for the FIRST FINAL PAPER on THURSDAY ~ 
Time to strive for the final !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment