Tuesday 30 October 2012

Goodbye Exams! Hello Holidays!

Hoooorrraayyy !!!!

At last the short semester had ended!
Proudly saying bye bye to daaaaa FINALS!







But so sad that there are only 6 days of holiday, SIX DAYS !!!


Such a short holiday, normally I get at least 1-2 weeks of holidays for every semester break 
but because this semester is a short sem and needa to get involve in the troublesome
 "The Co-Operative Education Programme" 
which is compulsory to be taken for most of the Degree students in my Uni. 
So, there's no choice =(


Oh well it's better than not having any holiday. 

 I will be going for ma internship for the next two months !!!

Boooo Hoooo! 
Sadly, that my job starts on the Monday of the 2nd week which falls on the 5TH of NOVEMBER
(My birtthhhhdaayyyyyy!!!!! Arrgghhhhhh !!!)

Imma starting to have the lazy feeling to go for work as I gotta wake up super duper early every weekdays to get myself well prepare, makeups, contact lenses , thinking of what to wear, etc. 

However, it's time for me to adapt with the real life working environment.
Hmmmmmmmm....
Doesn't know that how my first day would be? Nervous nervous.

FUHHHHHHHHH *Take a deep breathhhhh*

I know that I can manage to handle things prettily, all the best for me in the few days more!

Hopefully I can learn & gain new knowledge for my future career on how to manage a company, see the procedures should be done by each departments and communicate with peoples.

Ahhhhhhh, don't care about that first,  holidays mode on !

ANNNDDDD NOWWW ....

First day of my holiday: Loitering around in my home sweet home & DRAMA TIME ♥ 

Wooooo hoooooo! *happy happy*











1 comment: