Tuesday 13 November 2012

10/11/12 ♥

What were you all doing on 10/11/12?

For mine, Today plan is to go to Leisure Mall. 

To buy my finished hair mask, redeem a regular drink from Chatime for my birthday reward and go to find boyfie.


One of my friend sure will be going insane when she saw this paper bag as she fell so in love with RAIN . Lol!


Personally fall for this hair treatment so much as it works well on me.


Before going to boyfie's place, went for the redemption for my drink. 



Well well well, guess what?

 The worker who serve me at the counter seems to be serving me with no manners and inefficient as well. 

I received an email from Bcardsnews Admin quite long ago saying that 
all Thristea Card member's pin/password will be reset to the last 6 digits of our IC number.
After I saw the news it's not wrong for me to change it to a new password right?
Eventually, I made a combination of numbers & alphabets for my new password. 

So, during the redemption period the guy called me to key in my last 6 digits of my IC number but I told him that I've changed my pin to a new one but he was like 
"ermmmm,so sorry that now we have a new regulation that all Thristea Card member's pin has been reset to the last 6 digits of IC number." 

LOL, this one i know it for quite some time. Without answering him anymore I just enter the last 6 digits straightaway & it shows UNVALID at the card machine thingy. 
Then I told him ONE MORE TIME that my new pin contains alphabet so what do you expect for me to do for the redemption now? 

Unexpectedly, he told me that he don't know anything that the bcard pin can enter alphabet.
 LOL! With all this, I'm still fine. But worse come worst is that he asked me 
"Can you redeem it for the next time?" 

This is where my fire going up to my head and I replied, 
"The reason I come here is to redeem it on today and immediately.Can't you settle the problem? and I add in that " Is it possible if I change my pin back to the ORIGINAL one that contains only LETTER so that you can proceed to my redemption stuff? 

So with all this he called me to try and see whether can or not? 
So I just took out my smartphone & do what should I do right away. 
After that, finally everything's done. 
Not to say what but I'm so mad on the worker who can said something like this to a customer so unprofessionally. 

Pearl milk tea for me vs Latte for boyfie


After done and settle what I need to buy, I went to fetch boyfie and his sis to McD to buy McFlurry.

Selca while waiting for boyfie's sis:

Photo of the day




Luckily we manage to back to home on time cuz just for more few minutes only the sky flow tears!!

Me and boyfie planned to watch movie together in da house for the whole day. 
Told him on the movie night watching Cold War
 that I wanna watch The New Police Story starring Daniel Wu.

So boyfie downloaded the movies that we wanted to watch & get everything well prepared.


Hey, it's movie time =)
 The first movie, 

Woooo Hoooo!







The second movie,Overheard starring Daniel Wu too



Personally we felt that this two movies are much more better & nicer than the previous movie we watched in the cinema. At least da two has a better storyline & more "chi gek".

Selca ♥ 

Photo of the night










10/11/12 is a day which can't be u-turn back. 
There are only once in a lifetime.
Glad that we could spend our day together in such a memorable day.

No comments:

Post a Comment