Tuesday 6 November 2012

6 Days in a Row: PART 5


- 3/11/2012 -


 It's Saturday!!! 
Boyfie planned to go for dating at Sunway Pyramid, this is because the last year of my birthday we went there too, that's the main reason why he plan to go there. 

Before going to Sunway Pyramid, I went to boyfie's home. 
We watched "雷霆扫毒" while having our late lunch together. 
I missed alot of episodes as I have no free time to watch it and until now I still have no time to watch the few Eps of the behind part. 

That day were raining cats and dogs, so we waited for quite a while before head to our destination.
And for the waiting moment something surprised me!

Outfit of the day ♥

Selca while watching drama
 


So and here where the surprising part comes ! 
Boyfie went to made the pillow cushion for me as my birthday present. 
Back to few days ago he kept on telling me that he did not prepare anything for my birthday & so we plan to go to make the pillow TOGETHER.

I told him that it's okay to give me the present later cuz I'm okay with it since I know that he's busy with his stuff and does not really have much time to prepare anything for me due to the packed schedule & our frequent meet up for six days straight in a row.
So,there are no time for him to escape to prepare any present for me.

BUT........................................................
 the surprise moment hits me when  boyfie told me to go to into his room to take something for a while AND when I walked in I saw two pillows with a BIG PINKY BOX were placed on his bed.

Left: My  2012 bday pressie / Right: Boyfie's 2011 bday pressie

When I saw this I just don't know what to say but straight away look at him with a smile.
 Imma so suprising on what he did!


TAAAAA DAAAAA!











OOTD

OOTD

Really thank you so much my love one for doing all this for me. 
Sincerely I felt very touched ♥

Okay, time is getting late and luckily that the heavy rain stopped. 
So, it's time for us to head to the destination! Wooooo Hoooooo!

During the journey I kept on spamming on SELCA but boyfie was so concentrate on his driving as he was driving my car on today's outing so he had to fully focus!  











Time: 6.30PM ! Yipeeeee! 

When we reached Sunway Pyramid & done parking etc AND there are still half an hour left before our movie starts so we just walked around. 

Actually we wanted to go for BEANIEPLEX for our movie because we never try on that before but too bad TED are not available for beanieplex seat, so eventually we just went for the normal one.



Seriously I get pretty shocked on the movie's conversation, 
I thought that this movie is some kind of movie which are suitable for kiddos but there's some dirty scene and lotsa F*ck word in most of the conversation. 

 The movie is kinda funny but quite sad at the end when Ted split into two parts and all the cotton dropped all over the field ( something like that huh? I just know that the place is a stadium.. lol )

After movie, we went for dinner ♥

Planned to go to Sushi Zanmai but the queue was sooo long and we are starving that time, so we changed our dinner venue to Sushi King.

The environment over there are much more nicer compare to other Sushi Kings' outlets 
& the menu over there are much more prettier too! 

Izit only Sunway Pyramid outlet have the pretty menu or all the outlets has changed into a 
NEW menu?
It seems that most of the things changed into a much more high class style 
and there are additional sets and dishes too!!

HOHOHO! When going for Japanese Cuisine, SALMON is a MUST order food for me !

It only cost 5bucks per plate, worth for the price! ( Promotion period )
I asked boyfie whether he wanna have some bite on the salmon or not? a
nd he said YES, OF COURSE!

It is so unexpected although boyfie did tried once before but I still cant confirm whether he really like it or not ? 
Because boyfie are super duper picky when comes to food!!! 
But somehow I felt happy that he willing to try and he respond to me that it taste delicious
 & he loves it because of the nice texture and fresh taste 
( Yayyyy! I have KAKI to accompany me for SALMON next time!) *Happy happy*

My Irodori Gozen set

Boyfie's Sakana Black Pepper set

The taste for the both set was superb over there or izit because our 
hungriness level over exceeded? 
HAHAHA!

One funny moment happened was that when boyfie fed me with his black pepper fish, 
one of the guy worker saw boyfie's action and he was... like smiled to himself. 
Owwhh .. izit that he envy on us or what?
 *Thick face*  Should be right? *Thick face X2* LOL!

After dinner, we went back to the place where we took our photo together a year ago.
Last year of my birthday we went to Sunway Pyramid for dinner and movie and this year we are doing the same too.

This is so memorable - 2011 vs 2012 -
SELCA TIME before back home ♥





The pattern of the photos look almost the same right? =________=
But personally I prefer the 3rd one the most as my face look slimmer when I do not smile much. =X

Thank you boyfie for making me feel being loved ♥
Loves.

4 comments:

  1. Awwwww.. I feel so loved when I'm reading this. Thank you so much my sweetheart. I love you.

    BTW it's a baseball field. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe!! I feel so loved too when i recall back everything and wrote it out!! owwwhh BASEBALL!!HAHAAH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so good got this blog~~~ every time read also will feel loved~ <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe!!! that's the main reason why I want to create this blog ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete