Thursday 15 November 2012

Happy 400th day ♥



Photo of the day
Went to find boyfie on yesterday. 
It's Wednesday so we planned to go to the night market. 
While I'm on my way driving , the rain suddenly CRY! It was so super duper heavy rain! 
This makes me jamming all the way down to Connaught from the Cheras-Kajang highway.

Fuuuhhhhhh ~


Even after reached boyfie's place the rain haven't stop yet, so we decided to play some games together while waiting.

Boyfie recommended me a new game, "JETPACK JOYRIDE" & seriously it's soooo addicting!!! Such a nice game to pass time.









Boyfie was so busy playing with da new game with his windows 8 touchscreen laptop.




A few selca before going to the night market.









For the second round we went to In House Cafe to have some drinks.

Tonight the cafe was soooo full-ed house, boyfie and I wanna sit at the inside area but it was too crowded  & fully packed.

We didn't know that on weekdays there will be so much people yamcha over there.

Many waiters approached us and asked is it okay for us to sit at the outside area?
But we said that we wanna sit inside cuz we dislike unwanted smokes around us.
For quite some time of waiting, eventually we were lead to a place which is not so far away from the inside area. 

They put an additional table and chairs for us, but somehow this lead us to be a lil' unsatisfied with their service. It's alright to be given a seat at that area but the table given were so unstable. 
It was like we were given a free boat ride. Lol.

We waited for almost 40mins and FINALLY we get the inside area that we requested.
While using foursquare to check-in I saw some people left comments that cafe served a bad service. Yes, indeed. 

Maybe many people does not care about their service? But we do. 
I personally prefer the Mahkota Cheras outlet more.

Selca while waiting for our order

Caramel Coffee

Chocolate Snowflakes

Boyfie ordered caramel coffee cuz he loves caramel so much. HAHA! 
But I feel that it taste too sweet for me.

And me, I'm gonna try something new so I've ordered a chocolate snowflakes. 
Errrrmmm, feelin' a lil regret for ordering that , it tasteeeee tooooooo superb choc. Haha!

During that moment, I told boyfie that "BETWEEN" have new update and there are new cute animation stickers available for the chat app.

Boyfie pressed into the app after updated it & he told me that today is our 400th days. 


  
After the new updates we spammed each other with those cute animated stickers. 
We giggled, smiled and laughed with one another.

It's one of the memorable day that we should remember. Happy 400th day sweetheart ♥


1 comment:

  1. hehehehehe happy 400th day my sweetheart <3 muackkssss~ I Love You <3<3<3

    ReplyDelete