Sunday 4 November 2012

6 Days in a Row: PART 2

- 31/10/2012 -


I decided to curl my hair today because it's been such a long time since the last time I did it and what I have now is TIME to spend for my hols.

Selca before going out

Wink

The plan for today is to fix everything for my laptop. Since last month I keep telling my bf that I will be bringing my laptop for him to fix but due to time clashes,exams,etc AND today FINALLY the day has come!

Boyfie's concentrate look while searching info for my laptop details

The concentrate look of him

Yes, look here boy. Lol.

Focusing focusing 
*Hush hush* Continue with da work
Oppppssiiieee !


After boyfie helped me to download all  the software needed , all it need is time to run those software. During the waiting time, we went back to our Uni to settle some stuff and and and  , it's so freaking unfortunately that i stepped into a hole on the roadside nearby the slope of my campus and fall down!

This is so freaking pain & humiliating!! ARRGGHHH!
Luckily there are not much people walking around as it is sem break.

After applying plaster it feels much better as there are not much friction between my knee and jeans. Luckily I wore jeans IF NOT my knee will injure in a much more serious condition!

.


Boyfie made lamb chop v. cheese hotdogs & french fries for our dinner ♥

Imma so excited when I saw this




My Cooking Boy ♥








Bwwaahahaha!! here it is!!!! Nom nom nom!


Oh ya! Today is Wednesday, "TAMAN CONNAUGHT PASAR MALAM" !!!
It's been almost a month boyfie told me that he wanna go with me but due the frequent rain during evening- night time and TODAY we finally have the chance to go but we went there at around 11pm plus+ because that night was raining (almost the whole day).  

Boyfie bought a new flip pouch for himself and it suits him alot! *Nice*

After that,we went back home and watch We Got Married (Kwang Hee & Sun Hwa).
That couple was so funny! And I told boyfie that we must watch WGM (Khuntoria) together because the two was so perfect match and I wanna share it with boyfie so badly!!

The prince beggar appear! So funny! I can't stop laughing at this scene.


Boyfie's sis recommend me a new apps which we can decorate many things such as fb,twitter skin, battery widget, go theme , launcher, locker, keyboards, etc. Love it so much!!


Having problem with your laptop or PC? Visit us D Com at Taman Connaught (near UCSI University).

Having problem with your computer? Fret not! We Are Here! D Com always HAVE YOUR BACK when it comes to COMPUTER.

We specialized in desktop and laptop repairing. We also sell computer accessories and customized desktop. Business Hour: 10am - 7pm (Mon - Fri) 10am - 2pm (Sat) Closed (Sun & Public Holiday)
 Tel: 03-91077080 H/P: 016-2060192/011-16311789
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Dcomcentre
Feel free to leave a message to them for more information.












2 comments: