Sunday 4 November 2012

6 Days in a Row: PART 1

-30/10/2012- 


I thought that the first day of my holiday gonna end up with drama but boyfie asked me out because he is free from his finals too.

So after knock off, boyfie came to fetch me & we plan to In House to have some drinks and chit chat as for the final period we did not have much time to text and chat with each other.

 Before going to In House, we loiter around at Jusco & I bought
 Etude House's liquid eyeliner (Always my Choice).

And yet before leaving, we took some selca together

Start with the formal look
The all time fave pose (Line birzzle's look)

Low Angle
Boyfie suddenly make this look out & i followed! HAHA!

HAHA!! Soooo cuteeeeee xD
Boyfie's look soooo damn EPIC!!! Lol!
New profile pic for FB

HAHA! Done with the funny selca part! 
P/s: Boyfie is the one who suggested the funny eye look!

Okay! And here it's our time to relax and chill down together =)


Ice blended Tiramisu vs Mocha Chip

The last selca before leaving, Outfit of the night. 

I'm so happy that i ended up my first day of holiday so perfectly: nice make up look, dating, chiiling, chatting with boyfie and SELCA !!




3 comments:

  1. Suuuiiieeett Suuuiiieeett je ni.... Tomorrow ur birthday. How ar?

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA!! U pun boleh sweeeeettttt arrrrhh~~~ Hmmmmm .. ada celebrate early luuuu.. cause tmr is my first day of working for my intern .. cant go anywhere also..

    ReplyDelete