Sunday 25 November 2012

Saturday outing

It's Saturday! Outing with daddy mummy at KLCC. 
Went over there to bought skin care stuff .


Photo of the day




My lovely mummy

While walking around inside Parkson, daddy stopped at Dior's counter and asked them related some cosmetic stuff. 

Seriously, those nice colors and design attracts my eyesight as I'm a makeup lover! *Bling bling* 

Lips section

Face section

My pretty mummy ☻


When she saw the Chanel counter, she said "Wow'it's Brad Pitt!" and we ended up had a snapshot.







Since my mummy is the member of SK II, so we are invited to their tea event.





After done shopping for our skincare stuff, I head over to boyfie's place. 
Since I do not have much time to accompany him so it is a must for me to sneak some time in for him on this Saturday.

Eversince my best friend Ee Ling went to study overseas, I do not have partner to accompany me for gym.

So, I told boyfie that I wanna to go to our Uni's gym and wanna go for some exercise. It's time to get healthy.

We prepare everything, wore nicely, get ready & head to the gym room.

But too bad, it were closed! 


We just spend our day by watching movie and wgm show together.

I told boyfie that I wanna watch Wgm Sunhee couple ep12 once again cuz I wanna share the laughter together with him.

The ep is about halloween day. We both couldn't stand with Kwang Hee's action while he's in the haunted house! Seriously laughed out so loud for this ep.



We Got Married Season 4

After finished watching the show, boyfie went to prepare for dinner. Chef Louise here again!






Minced pork with egg

After dinner, we continue our movie time with Batman: The Dark Knight Rises.
This movie was so fascinating and superb!
I personally didn't thought that the storyline will be so awesome!







The movie took about two & a half hour duration. It's worth for the time!

Boyfie's sleeping look. He looks so cute when he's sleeping. Such an adorable boy *huggies*



Had a great Saturday with my family members. Love you all. Muacks ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment